Bellingham, Washington
1K views
Turnaround Time

I sent e-salon an email regrading the bad color match they made for me. My hair was a nice auburn red and they sent a "COPPER MAHOGANY" (so they called it)I figured oh they mixed copper with mahogany to keep my nice coppery auburn going...NOPE!

My hair turned almost black. I'm so disappointed that i lost my nice red color, now i have to wait for it to wash out and lighten my hair again to get it light enough to put a light auburn in it. They refunded me but sent no sympathy for the damage they caused me.

I 'am cancelling and reporting them to the BBB. In addition the color burned my ends and dyed my scalp.

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Hair Dye.

eSalon Cons: Customer service, Bad color.

Comments

eSalon
eSalon Verified Representative

We sincerely apologize that your color results turned out much darker than you expected. We’ve reached out to you via private message to see how we can assist you, per our Satisfaction Guarantee.

I had the same experience with Madison Reed. My 'golden brown' was nearly black. The company repeatedly blamed me and after a war of words they finally paid for my hair to be fixed.