I have been a satisfied customer for years. My card number changed so I obtained the phone number from the web.That’s when I read a particular negative comment.

If you use Customer Service they will resolve your issue the best that they can. I get it; when you provide a service for individuals there are going to be issues. But before we use social media against a person or company give them a chance to successfully resolve the complaint; then both parties have a chance to resolve the issue at hand. I want to say Raeven/employee assisted me today.

She was professional, helpful and represented E-salon in a positive manner. I have never spoken to this lady before; but should you need assistance call and ask for her.

Give her a chance to ask you how she can help and listen for her reply. She will try her best!

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

I've been a customer for years. I've had a couple of issues which were not the fault of eSalon but they rectified the problem immediately.

My hair feels healthier than when I used drugstore color, and it doesn't smell like ammonia when I'm done. I'm very pleased with this company.