2.2
Turnaround Time

i have used it twice and wish I had not tried it a second time. It leaves a tar-like hardish gel(?) on your hair which is harder to remove than peanut butter.

The reason I did use it again is that after the many days of washing and rinsing and washing and rinsing I found that the color actually adhered to my scalp better than some other hair color products.

But before that time, be prepared t look and feel like one of those abandoned dogs that needs to be rescued from the street and given a new start. I would suggest that the old adage applies: fooled me once, shame on you; fooled me twice, shame on me!

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

eSalon Pros: Ads, Idea that was pitched.

eSalon Cons: Product.

• On Line Hair Color

Comments

eSalon
eSalon Verified Representative

We’re so sorry that you had a difficult time rinsing the color from your hair this time and appreciate you sharing your experience with us.

Our gel color is crafted from highly pigmented professional-grade dyes, which can leave a residue if not rinsed out completely per your Personalized Instructions.

Fortunately, the residual color can be removed thoroughly with a color-care clarifying shampoo by deeply massaging the color at your scalp (and any other areas where color was applied) with just a touch of water for 2-3 minutes, prior to rinsing. This will help loosen any residual color and prevent staining on your scalp.

We always want our clients to feel great about their hair after using our color and do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Please don’t hesitate to email us at help@esalon.com with your name and account information so we can help you in any way we can.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and hope that you’ll reach out to us to resolve this matter to your satisfaction.