1.7
Turnaround Time

This product / service fried my hair and the color didnt turn out right at all, despite the fact that this service claims to customize specifically for you. I wanted to go blonde and was hoping that with this kit would get the right undertones of my hair and give me the shade of blonde I wanted, but instead my roots were orange.

I honestly dont see much of a difference between this and the box dyes from the pharmacy, although to be honest, the pharmacy dye might be even better than this, and its cheaper.

I definitely wont be doing this again. Rethink your service please.

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

eSalon Cons: Color did not come out, Rude customer service rep.

• hair color
  • At-home Custom Color

Comments

You can't go blonde without lifting your base color first (bleach process). Leave that to the pros.

Box/home color should be used for covering grays.

That's it. Otherwise you will absolutely fry your hair and prob turn it orange.

eSalon
eSalon Verified Representative

We're so sorry to hear your results were not what you'd hoped for and also apologize for your customer service experience.

We always want you to feel great about your hair after using our product. Even if we’ve already refunded your purchase under our 100% satisfaction guarantee, we’re happy to help.

We can be reached toll-free at (866) 550-2424, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Pacific Time at your earliest convenience.