Ericdress - Defective Merchandise Received

59 of 73 Ericdress reviews

Clothing poorly made but I didn't have high expectations.I think for the quality, most items are overpriced.

Stitching is off on almost everything. If you look at the dress the zipper is installed incorrectly. I contacted customer service and they wanted me to pay to return the dress....I asked why should I pay to return a defective product. They then offered me $4.00 to have the zipper replace....I guess they don't realize zipper replacement where I live is not $4.00.

Also be careful about buying shoes from them. Most of their shoes are very poor quality. The shoes below look and feel like plastic...I would not dare wear them anywhere. If you look closely at the back thats the back separating and I have not worn them once.

The end result is after a week of emailing them to resolve my issue they keep asking me to pay to ship the items back.

It would cost more to ship back than what it was worth and the post is I already paid for the items to be shipped here and was not expecting to receive defective items.Bad customer service....they should not be doing business in the United States.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Return policy non-existent frauds
    • Will not return my money
    • Avoid paying back money

Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #843393

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ericdress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
59 of 73 Ericdress reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.