Eraclides Gelman - Hermes Eraclides house was leased with a backyard not his. SCAM?
Attorney Hermes Eraclides from the law firm of Eraclides Gelman Hall Indek Goodman & Waters owns a house address: 4136 Roberts Point Cir, Sarasota Florida 34242.The house was presented to me by Salvatore "Sal" Caputo with the big backyard for my kids.
I have invested in that yard for years only to find out that I, and my family, have trespassed on a property that does not belong to Hermes Eraclides or Salvatore Caputo from EMPIRE DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION.
I feel that my family was SCAMMED by Hermes Eraclides or Sal Caputo who has disappeared with my refund money.HELP!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- I feel scammed by
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "I am a retired senior citizen. I went on Craigslist to find an attorney to represent me when an auto repair company performed negligent work on my car. He charge..."
- "I think that Richard K jones should not be elected to being the butler county Sheriff again. This man is wasting so much money on the..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I took my car in for 4 new Michelin tires and an alignment. They had 4 of the correct size tires when I left my car, but after I picked..."
- "BEWARE. Spectacular Computer Repair which goes under other names (i.e., B2B IT, Leiser Enterprises, Spectacular Stuff, LLC) is DEFINITELY INCOMPETENT and may be dishonest. I found “Spectacular” through Thumbtack. Wayne,..."
- "I would like to tell you a little about our move. I was told (I think by the owner) on Monday, June 29th, when I called, that the next..."