I am a longtime resident of Georgia and I'm terribly uncomfortable about the Piedmont Peachtree Crossing Shopping Center allowing another nail salon to open its doors TWO DOORS from the Nail Groove and Spa Salon? I have been going to this salon for years and after 19 years of service, Equity One is trying to squeeze them out of their contract by putting their competition RIGHT NEXT TO THEM!
I get the feeling this is racially motivated too. One is an African-owned business and the other is an Asian-owned business. We simply don't need this kind of division in our community or anywhere else in the world. Certainly not in my back yard. I have a right to feel comfortable in my own neighborhood.
I have started a “Shame on You” campaign to draw attention to this thoughtless decision on the part of the management company, Equity 1. We have collected and submitted names of community residents that are also upset over this racist act. We need to let them know that the patrons of this community are not happy with their decision and we are taking notes. They put dollars and cents before common sense and the loyalty of a 19 year tenant. It’s unethical and un-neighborly. Shame on you, Equity One!!!
Shame on you, Equity One!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Nail Services
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "So over the course of the past 3 years, I have missed three payments. This was only after communicating with the bank by phone and getting their permission. Never once..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."