Atlanta, Georgia

I am a longtime resident of Georgia and I'm terribly uncomfortable about the Piedmont Peachtree Crossing Shopping Center allowing another nail salon to open its doors TWO DOORS from the Nail Groove and Spa Salon? I have been going to this salon for years and after 19 years of service, Equity One is trying to squeeze them out of their contract by putting their competition RIGHT NEXT TO THEM!

I get the feeling this is racially motivated too. One is an African-owned business and the other is an Asian-owned business. We simply don't need this kind of division in our community or anywhere else in the world. Certainly not in my back yard. I have a right to feel comfortable in my own neighborhood.

I have started a “Shame on You” campaign to draw attention to this thoughtless decision on the part of the management company, Equity 1. We have collected and submitted names of community residents that are also upset over this racist act. We need to let them know that the patrons of this community are not happy with their decision and we are taking notes. They put dollars and cents before common sense and the loyalty of a 19 year tenant. It’s unethical and un-neighborly. Shame on you, Equity One!!!

Shame on you, Equity One!

Review about: Nail Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Equity One?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.