I am a longtime resident of Georgia and I'm terribly uncomfortable about the Piedmont Peachtree Crossing Shopping Center allowing another nail salon to open its doors TWO DOORS from the Nail Groove and Spa Salon? I have been going to this salon for years and after 19 years of service, Equity One is trying to squeeze them out of their contract by putting their competition RIGHT NEXT TO THEM!
I get the feeling this is racially motivated too. One is an African-owned business and the other is an Asian-owned business. We simply don't need this kind of division in our community or anywhere else in the world. Certainly not in my back yard. I have a right to feel comfortable in my own neighborhood.
I have started a “Shame on You” campaign to draw attention to this thoughtless decision on the part of the management company, Equity 1. We have collected and submitted names of community residents that are also upset over this racist act. We need to let them know that the patrons of this community are not happy with their decision and we are taking notes. They put dollars and cents before common sense and the loyalty of a 19 year tenant. It’s unethical and un-neighborly. Shame on you, Equity One!!!
Shame on you, Equity One!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Nail Services
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "BOUGHT NEW HOME.HAD TO BUY NEW HEAT PUMP AND AIR-CONDITIONING UNIT AS TO SMALL OF ONE WAS PUT IN. HAVING 21 WINDOWS REPLACED. HAVE HUGE CRACKS IN OUTSIDE STUCCO! MOLD..."
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "I bought the Berkshire Bed, Queen size for my daughter. The bed had so many marks was hard to ignored. Unfortunately, I noticed it right after the movers..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."