Equity Institutional - Beware all Clients and Advisors...Security Breach on eVantage Puts All Current and Former Clients At Risk!

27 of 27 Equity Institutional reviews

y account was closed 3 years ago with Sterling Trust (aka "Equity Institutional", "Equity Trust Company"), and my information should have been removed and online access cutoff at that time!Instead, I received a letter on 5/2/2013 about the security breach of its eVantage online account access system.

The least they could have done is offered account owners a 1-yr subscription to LifeLock. This company is completely inept and doesn't deserve to be in business. Probably also why the Better Business Bureau revoked Equity Trust's BBB accreditation.

Oh well, I have chosen to post a negative review on Equity Trust's BBB profile, and have filed complaints with the TX Attorney General, TX and SD banking departments, and oh yeah, posted a complaint on RipOffReport.com.I would encourage others out there to do the same!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 8 Yes 8 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
27 of 27 Equity Institutional reviews

Feb 08, 2016 #1108619

Worst company every. Have been trying to move my account out and close this one as of this very moment it has been 8 weeks aND still deaLing wit this unethical company. Like other post I have read every time I call spending 40 to 50 min. On hold I get some rep. That says I'm sorry for this but this is not right, this line is filled out wrong, not sure what part of this acct. Bla bla bla.

0 0 Reply

Mar 19, 2016 #1130197

Got any solution?
Pkease help us get out of there hands. Thank you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Equity Institutional.
Filing a new complaint about
×