y account was closed 3 years ago with Sterling Trust (aka "Equity Institutional", "Equity Trust Company"), and my information should have been removed and online access cutoff at that time!Instead, I received a letter on 5/2/2013 about the security breach of its eVantage online account access system.

Related: Equity Institutional - Unnecessary Delay in Transfer of Funds

The least they could have done is offered account owners a 1-yr subscription to LifeLock. This company is completely inept and doesn't deserve to be in business. Probably also why the Better Business Bureau revoked Equity Trust's BBB accreditation.

Oh well, I have chosen to post a negative review on Equity Trust's BBB profile, and have filed complaints with the TX Attorney General, TX and SD banking departments, and oh yeah, posted a complaint on RipOffReport.com.I would encourage others out there to do the same!

Review about: Evantage Online Account Access.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Equity Institutional?

Comments

Worst company every.Have been trying to move my account out and close this one as of this very moment it has been 8 weeks aND still deaLing wit this unethical company.

Like other post I have read every time I call spending 40 to 50 min. On hold I get some rep.

That says I'm sorry for this but this is not right, this line is filled out wrong, not sure what part of this acct.Bla bla bla.

to Anonymous #1130197

Got any solution?

Pkease help us get out of there hands. Thank you.