Equipped For Life Of Hagerstown Customer Care Review from Hagerstown, Maryland
This isn't about the hospital part but for equipped for life...Went to equipped for life in Hagerstown, Maryland on May 3rd, 2015.
We got sooo disrespected not once but twice they claim our insurances won't cover what we need and found out they were liars! Did catch the lady's name who was so rude! How you going to tell someone who just asked a question about an electronic wheelchair that because he walked into the store he wouldn't qualify for a chair or walker?! What's he supposed to be dead????
How can a medical business be so disrespectful to disabled customers? I asked a question about something separate from my husband and I got the same disrespect, telling my insurance wouldn't cover what I need (found out both insurances cover durable medical items).
Let me remind this company of this...IF IT WASN'T FOR CUSTOMERS/PATIENTS THEY WOULDN'T HAVE A PAYCHECK
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "I had my dentures reline At affordable denture in gainville fl. They messed up 5,000 $$$ denture . The dentures are now a mess they shaved my porcelain teeth by..."
- "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "My husband purchased a logo from the Calvin Klein outlet store in Hagerstown, Maryland; on July 8, 2015 as an anniversary gift. The straps started to wear out the next..."
- "Poorly made socks. My husband and I buy the fuzzy socks at Sears and they fell apart already and it hasn't been a full month yet. The elastic..."
- "Here we go again another issue with another million dollar company trying to rip consumers off! With this email I'm sending is because my husband and I went to Kmart and..."