Epure Commerce - Misleading Advertising for "Turn key" internet business
I purchased an on line store that was supposed to be "Turnkey" it took 3 months of our work and their "training" to get it live and then the one order we got from the site the manufactures didn't have the item it had been "discontinued months earlier" we were also told that the company recently updated the pages with active clothing, when we spoke to venders they said they had not communicated with the company for almost a year.When we tried to resolve issues it is about "chat" on line.
A response for a phone conversation can take days and then they give you an "Can I call you right now?" even if your not online. They finally said they would "resell it for us" but quote after all the fees to do it the seller comes away with very little" so we are out $6900. plus other fees Prior to purchasing I specifically asked if I could do this for 4 hours a day or less as I have health issues and being on a computer for more than that is very painful.
They said "no problem" Average day trying to get the business "Up and running" (remember it was supposed to be Turnkey") was 8-9 hours.To run the business would have been at least 6-8 a day.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bump Baby Shop
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."