Epure Commerce - Misleading Advertising for "Turn key" internet business
I purchased an on line store that was supposed to be "Turnkey" it took 3 months of our work and their "training" to get it live and then the one order we got from the site the manufactures didn't have the item it had been "discontinued months earlier" we were also told that the company recently updated the pages with active clothing, when we spoke to venders they said they had not communicated with the company for almost a year.When we tried to resolve issues it is about "chat" on line.
A response for a phone conversation can take days and then they give you an "Can I call you right now?" even if your not online. They finally said they would "resell it for us" but quote after all the fees to do it the seller comes away with very little" so we are out $6900. plus other fees Prior to purchasing I specifically asked if I could do this for 4 hours a day or less as I have health issues and being on a computer for more than that is very painful.
They said "no problem" Average day trying to get the business "Up and running" (remember it was supposed to be Turnkey") was 8-9 hours.To run the business would have been at least 6-8 a day.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bump Baby Shop
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."