Buyer beware!!Read the return policy closely!!
We ordered a football helmet for our grandson for Christmas in November. Measured his head, per their instructions, and ordered per Epic Sports' sizing chart. The helmet was too small so I called to exchange the helmet Monday after Christmas and since we ordered it November 13, received it November 24, they would not accept the return due to their "strict 30-day return policy" (their words) from the order date.
So be sure you have plenty of time from order date (not including shipping days which may be from out of country) to gift and return before 30 days is up!PS - their customer service is very uncaring and blunt!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Ordered for Christmas gift, too small though measured and ordered size per Epic Sports' sizing chart. Won't accept exchange due to "strict 30-day return policy".
- Preferred solution:
- Exchange for larger helmet plus they pay return shipping.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Youth Football Helmet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I haven't been in the store much. My only issue when I did go there was that they didn't sell picnic blankets (in the summer). Online site SUCKS. ..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "I wish I had read these reviews before ordering from them. I do NOT think they're posted by competitors - I believe they're real people (like me) who have..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "I found my husband fooling around on Zoosk as DH9727 I contacted Zoosk to let them know that he is very married to me....they didnt care all they want is..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I purchased a Kwikset Smart Key lever from the Signature Series to replace a handle that the finish had worn off. Upon disassembling my old lever, I proceeded to..."