Albuquerque, New Mexico
100% full Not resolved

Buyer beware!!Read the return policy closely!!

We ordered a football helmet for our grandson for Christmas in November. Measured his head, per their instructions, and ordered per Epic Sports' sizing chart. The helmet was too small so I called to exchange the helmet Monday after Christmas and since we ordered it November 13, received it November 24, they would not accept the return due to their "strict 30-day return policy" (their words) from the order date.

So be sure you have plenty of time from order date (not including shipping days which may be from out of country) to gift and return before 30 days is up!PS - their customer service is very uncaring and blunt!

Review about: Youth Football Helmet.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Ordered for Christmas gift, too small though measured and ordered size per Epic Sports' sizing chart. Won't accept exchange due to "strict 30-day return policy". / $57
Preferred solution Exchange for larger helmet plus they pay return shipping.

Had an Experience with EPIC Sports?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Dhgate - Nice shoes Dhgate "Im happy. Really nice shoes, good quality, good price, anda the size is right. I would like buy more items in this shop, good comunication . I am pleasantly surprised...." Read more Sugar Mountain Resort - Dangerous slope conditions resulted in injury and destroyed clothing. The resort refuses to take our phone calls or answer our emails and are now threatening us in an attempt to bully us into silence! Sugar Mountain Resort "Sugar Mountain Ski resort did not warn us of hazardous conditions on the slope resulting in injury and destroyed clothing items. On Monday, 12/26/16 Garrett Ward and I went to..." Read more EPIC Sports - A better company name would be Epic Disaster EPIC Sports "A better company name would be Epic Disaster. I bought two soccer nets for my kids PTA. I ordered 8x24x4x10 nets. The nets I got were 8x26x0x12, needless to say..." Read more Survive And Defend - Alain Burrese - False Claims Survive And Defend "I was lured into buying a couple of this guys books and videos for some slick marketing. The books were badly written. I would say barely readable. The videos were..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Dhgate - One of the Best Online Shopping site for international customers Dhgate "when I recieved the parcel one watch was missing and the other one did not match the description as soon as I called the customer care they took care of..." Read more Winnebago Industries - Rear hitch broke loose Winnebago Industries "I had the same thing with mine. I was in Nashville and had to go to home depot and buy a drill, bolts and washers to get back to FL...." Read more Dhgate - Rugby shirt Dhgate "I bought a rugby jersey from the England team at Dhgate. The experience has been sensational and wonderful. The rugby shirt is perfect. The perfect size. The seller very attentive,..." Read more