Envy Models a SCAM!!
My daughters were looking at a new modeling agency called, Envy Models.It is ran by a woman of Ashlee Bybee.
We contacted her and she gave us the information on how to enroll, and she said we only needed to pay $25 for a 'tryout fee'. At the time, we didn't know much about how a angency is to be run, so we paid the money and they were automatically in. My friend's daughter also went to enroll, but when she went to pay, they told her that the money goes towards the agency. She promised my daughters and the other girls things like booking jobs from Bliss and Rue 21 which never happened.
There are others who were in 'management'--are bunch of 15 and 16 year olds, and they were the first for everything including a Top Model 2012 Calendar which was a contest on getting the most likes on Facebook. That caused a lot of drama, that degraded girls calling each other ugly ***. After that I began researching about a legit modeling agency. It turns out that Envy Models doesn't have a business license and when I tried contacting Ashlee for a copy of my daughters paperwork she had them fill out, she didn't get back to me.
My daughters had also tried contacting her but she wouldn't respond, unless it was to inform my daughters about Car Washes they were going to do. I felt like my daughters were being treated like prostitues rather than models. All in all I suggest NOT to put your children in this so called modeling agency, it isn't professional, and we ended up losing money over it.
If you would like to know anything else about my experience with this agency just let me know.Thanks.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..."
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."
- "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "My new Subaru with 4300 miles was sitting in the garage for two weeks while I was vacationing. The temperature during that time dropped into the single digits. After vacation,..."
- "I (stupidly, from what I have found out) purchased a 1 year XBox Live code. I was supposed to receive it within a couple of hours. That was on Saturday...."
- "i had ordered America's Legend pizza from Dominos at Salt Lake City location. Pizza came as completely mangled. The picture below gives an idea about the condition of the food..."