Envy Models a SCAM!!

1 of 1 Envy Models reviews

My daughters were looking at a new modeling agency called, Envy Models.It is ran by a woman of Ashlee Bybee.

We contacted her and she gave us the information on how to enroll, and she said we only needed to pay $25 for a 'tryout fee'. At the time, we didn't know much about how a angency is to be run, so we paid the money and they were automatically in. My friend's daughter also went to enroll, but when she went to pay, they told her that the money goes towards the agency. She promised my daughters and the other girls things like booking jobs from Bliss and Rue 21 which never happened.

There are others who were in 'management'--are bunch of 15 and 16 year olds, and they were the first for everything including a Top Model 2012 Calendar which was a contest on getting the most likes on Facebook. That caused a lot of drama, that degraded girls calling each other ugly ***. After that I began researching about a legit modeling agency. It turns out that Envy Models doesn't have a business license and when I tried contacting Ashlee for a copy of my daughters paperwork she had them fill out, she didn't get back to me.

My daughters had also tried contacting her but she wouldn't respond, unless it was to inform my daughters about Car Washes they were going to do. I felt like my daughters were being treated like prostitues rather than models. All in all I suggest NOT to put your children in this so called modeling agency, it isn't professional, and we ended up losing money over it.

If you would like to know anything else about my experience with this agency just let me know.Thanks.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
1 of 1 Envy Models reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 03, 2015 #991338

Maybe you should have looked into the company more before you were so eager to enroll your kid. Then you would have found out they didn't even have a business license.

1 2 Reply
Carrie_Lee

Sep 08, 2011 #340853

oh wow!!! I seen their facebook page and was wanting to put my daughter into it. Just looking at it it does seem fishy. thanks for the heads up!!!!

Carrie

6 0 Reply
PCMember

Sep 06, 2011 #340217

CaptainObvious, as if you really know what her daughters look like. Honestly, don't post retarded comments like that. And for having the name, Captain Obvious--you sure don't spell the proper words.. Just get on with your life.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Envy Models.
Filing a new complaint about
×