Envy Ivy Boutique - Terrible Customer Service at www.EnvyIvyBoutique.com
I made a purchase on April 25, 2016 in the amount of $75.01 on Envy Ivy's website for a geometric jacket she often posts on her Instagram page.I ordered the jacket for an event and was excited to receive it.
Well the was May 16th and still no jacket. I emailed the company through their website and never received a response so I decided to call them. The owner Ivy answered the phone and I explained to her that I had made a purchase, never received a confirmation email or the product. She looked up my order and told me the jacket was on back order.
I was surprised because she has just posted a picture on Instagram saying that she has just received a shipment of the jacket. I told her I had ordered it for an event that has now passed so I wanted to cancel the order and be refunded. She paused and slowly repeated "ohh a refund," I firmly said "yes, a refund." She said ok and I thanked her and we said our goodbyes. A week later, still no product, no refund and no update.
I called back and again Ivy picked up the phone. She was apologetic and said she hadn't yet processed the refund but that she would soon. She thanked me for my patience and that is the time I asked her name and she told me she was "Ivy, the owner." Another week went by and I called again this time getting voicemail which I left a message expressing my frustration in the service and I also followed up with another email via the website. It was then that I came across the complaints on BBB with the same complaints.
I then went back on Instagram and saw she had the nerve to post another picture of the jacket soliciting people to purchase it. I had enough at that point and posted a comment telling her how disappointed I was in her and her service for not honoring the refund she assured me I would get and having terrible customer service. I also told her I would be filing an official complaint on BBB and RipOffReport.com. My comment was immediately deleted which I even acknowledged I was certain would happen.
The comment above mines with another patron asking an update on her purchase of the same item was also deleted. That patron and I share messages thereafter about our negative experiences with Envy Ivy.
This lady is not professional and give terrible customer service.I want a full refund!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Lack of professionalism
- Failure to receive product
- Failure to receive promised refund
- Reason of review:
- never received promised refund
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I HIRED BECKER LAW TO HANDLE MY CAR ACCIDENT THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT! I WAS HIT TWICE BY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE BACK N APRIL! I DID NOT KNOW BECKER..."
- "Kickrank is a scam. They post their own reviews and use a template based website. Their claims are all fake: they bought an exciting web domain to look older. They..."
- "I hired Greenline Relocation movers for a short distant move in mid May.Worst job during a move I ever experienced.They broke my aunt's recliner.The guy said "We have a problem.The..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."