Environment Furniture sends bottom quality for top prices!
We paid almost $9k for a sofa set from Environment Furniture, Costa Mesa, because the showroom floor model felt like it was worth $9k - good, solid upholstery made of recycled products - what a cool buy!What got delivered
(we had to pay delivery separate) is a sofa set that feels like it cost less than $200 - a dip in the big piece almost a half a foot deep from cheap foam on top of a base that feels like a step up from a old style spring mattress supported by a poorly padded frame.
Their policy is No Refunds or exchanges - No Wonder!
We just want them to make it at least as good as the showroom floor model, but why did it even have to come to this?Buyer Beware!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Studio Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called: [HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM] without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."