My opinion of Envirocair.

A former tenant hired this company to clean an empty house.They had a coupon for carpet cleaning, but when the "tech" arrived, they were given the "bait and switch" treatment.

When I inspected the "work", I found dark spots and dirt on the carpet(spots were not there previously and came-out with a wet paper towel). I called their office twice and was told that the "tech" would return my call. I never heard from the "tech" and was then told that I would hear from a manager; never happened. The "100% Satisfaction Guarantee" on their website and receipt is as worthless as they are!

We used our own carpet cleaner and pulled balls of dust and dirt from the carpet(see attached picture).In my opinion, they only vacuumed (and did a poor job at that)and do not honor their work or warranty!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

Review about: Sidewalk Damage.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Envirocair?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Molly Maid House Cleaning Service Review from Billerica, Massachusetts Molly Maid "I am extremely disappointed in my Molly Maids house cleaning. When I called to request a cleaning, I told the woman I spoke with my fiancé and I were moving..." Read more Zerorez - Liars and scammers Zerorez "I scheduled a carpet cleaning early in the week for today, 5/6/17. I received a confirmation email and was told they would arrive between 10-1 today, with it probably being..." Read more Extended Arms Provides Proof Of Slander by Tonya Wigner Hall Memphis Tn Owner of She Can Clean Green PART 1 She Can Clean Green "Here's pictures proving that Tonya Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean in Memphis started this entire online slandering of Extended Arms Cleaning Contractors unprovokenly. It all started because she..." Read more Molly Maid Plymouth Mn Review Molly Maid "I contacted this Molly Maid about 1.5 weeks ago regarding a deep clean for my house that I am getting ready to put on the market. After telling them this..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more