I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this product. Don't believe a thing the company says.

Related: Feeling Happy with Drybuddy Bedwetting Alarms

They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached product photos as well. This is such a poorly made product that the manufacturer should think twice before selling it to the public.

They only intend to cheat parents by charging them dollars for something that costs a fraction of the price to make. Poor business practice and very poor customer support and service. I have contacted the company via email/telephone and ever received a reply.

All in all, a product to avoid at all costs and a company to stay away from.

Review about: Dry Buddy Ez.

Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time
Prescription Services
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Enuresis Solutions?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Cvs Pharmacy - Unprofessional security guard very rude man Cvs Pharmacy "Unprofessional security guard very rude man CVS Paradise and Harmon Las Vegas Nevada I have to go there right now and I feel very uncomfortable and it shouldn't be like..." Read more DOMINANT TESTO & EF13 MUSCLE SUPPLEMENT: Sneaky way to rip you off for $200 Dominant Testo "DOMINANT TESTO and EF13 MUSCLE SUPPLEMENT promote their capsules on the internet and Facebook and advertise FREE TRIAL - just pay $5 shipping. Then (hidden in the small grayed-out print)..." Read more Walgreens Prescription Refill Review Walgreens "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Horrible Customer Service @ Store #4014 Cvs Pharmacy "I had yet another horrible experience today at Store #4014 CSHR #0606552 TRN# 9277 REG #02 with Store Supervisor "Jomaira". She really had some attitude as I was going through..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Damage item. Lazada Philippines "I ordered QF APPLE EARPHONE. THEN WHEN I RECEIVED THE MIC IS NOT WORKING AND THE VOLUME KEY IS BUSTED. I TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE OF LAZADA. "THE APPLICATION..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more