Detroit, Michigan

I ordered some meds from them on 2/17, of course they immediately took the money from my bank account.Here it is 2/24 and I am wondering where the meds are.

I called and they insist that they called me and spoke to me (he even said he remembered talking to me???) and told me they could not fill the prescription because they can't sell to Michigan. I was NEVER told this. The last msg I got from them (because I kept following up) was that they faxed my veterinarian for the prescription information and my vet was holding it up because they had not responded.

They kept lying to me on the phone insisting I was wrong.

Review about: Misleading Information.

I didn't like: Customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution I don't want anything from you....I don't trust doing business with you at all. I am a groomer and show dogs. I will let everyone know how distrusting I am of your company.

Had an Experience with EntirelyPets?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.