Ensogo - Wrong item

2 of 7 Ensogo reviews

Bought a bag from Ensogo Malaysia. First, it was delayed. it was well pass the delivery date. I had to call them to find that they have a problem with the shipment. So finally they delivered..but then wrong item. I bought a bagpack but they delivered something else.

There was no invoice or any indication that they send it to me. I had to call them to find that they send it but they don't know what was sent.

They then say they will investigate. No reply or calls from them. I had to email them and yet no reply. Facebook them only then I got some reply on the complain.

Everytime I reply their ticket, I have to go to facebook to let them know I have replied their ticket.

Now I ahve to send their wrong item back at my expense and reimburse by their ensogo cash? That is not what I want. Can I pay for the postage using it? I have to use CASH. RINGGIT.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Laptop Bag
Review category
Shopping
review #760768

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ensogo? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 7 Ensogo reviews

Jun 26, 2016 #1178171

Hi! Can you kindly post their phone numbers here? I believe you are not alone. I placed my orders more than 7 weeks ago and I couldn't log into my account anymore. I believe they deliberately blocked my log in so I can't see any tracking. Please share the phone numbers for other victims. Thank you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ensogo.
Filing a new complaint about
×