Magic Massage Ultra and Enovative Technologies are selling illegal massagers with no FDA approval
Update added by user Mar 18, 2015
Folks you can also call the FDA compliance department directly and speak to Special Agent or fax them
Errol C. Tummings
Consumer Safety Tech
U.S. Food & Drug Administration
Dallas District - Fort Worth Resident Post
(817) 334-5218 x1100 Fax: (817) 334-5642
Original review posted by user Mar 18, 2015
I bought my Magic Massage Ultra from the Enovative Technologies LLC booth in a Dallas trade show for $400 ( Can be found on Living Social for $20 *** me).
They told me it would cure my back pain. I used it and it caused more pain than relief. I almost felt like it was electrocuting me. The following day I went back to the booth the next day and asked my sales rep Eric Klein for a refund, he told me there were no refunds because the FDA did not allow to take back FDA approved devices for refund and I was out $400. I checked the FDA website and called them and they said this company did not have any approvals and that this was a lie.
I asked again for a refund from Angel the customer service manager and they hung up on me.
I filed a formal complaint with the FDA and spoke to there compliance department. Enovative Technologies is now being investigated for fraud.
If anyone else has been affected feel free to contact this person and file a complaint, they will have to give you your money back:
Thanks to my complaint I finally got my refund today.
Enovative Technologies is a scam
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Magic Massage Ultra
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "Following a internet review I ordered the clw059-c from Rpgshow company. After more than 3 MONTHS DELAY (too many orders I told), telephone calls and angry emails, I finally received last..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "Ive had two Monster Energy Gronk and both times I got to the bottom ther was a nasty gunk that came out when i poured into my cup...."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I recently purchased an Armani Exchange V-Neck t-shirt and after washing it following the wash-instructions on the tag, I noticed the shirt had many tiny holes on the front towards..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."