Magic Massage Ultra and Enovative Technologies are selling illegal massagers with no FDA approval
Update added by user Mar 18, 2015
Folks you can also call the FDA compliance department directly and speak to Special Agent or fax them
Errol C. Tummings
Consumer Safety Tech
U.S. Food & Drug Administration
Dallas District - Fort Worth Resident Post
(817) 334-5218 x1100 Fax: (817) 334-5642
Original review posted by user Mar 18, 2015
I bought my Magic Massage Ultra from the Enovative Technologies LLC booth in a Dallas trade show for $400 ( Can be found on Living Social for $20 *** me).
They told me it would cure my back pain. I used it and it caused more pain than relief. I almost felt like it was electrocuting me. The following day I went back to the booth the next day and asked my sales rep Eric Klein for a refund, he told me there were no refunds because the FDA did not allow to take back FDA approved devices for refund and I was out $400. I checked the FDA website and called them and they said this company did not have any approvals and that this was a lie.
I asked again for a refund from Angel the customer service manager and they hung up on me.
I filed a formal complaint with the FDA and spoke to there compliance department. Enovative Technologies is now being investigated for fraud.
If anyone else has been affected feel free to contact this person and file a complaint, they will have to give you your money back:
Thanks to my complaint I finally got my refund today.
Enovative Technologies is a scam
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Magic Massage Ultra
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..."
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "This peel gave an allergic reaction: redness, swelling in the face, bumps. This is not a product I would EVER recommend to anyone! This was used exactly how it was..."
- "I recently purchased an Armani Exchange V-Neck t-shirt and after washing it following the wash-instructions on the tag, I noticed the shirt had many tiny holes on the front towards..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."