Singapore, Singapore
1.1K views 0 comments

Englander "Better Sleep, Better Fit" but have you ever wonder what will happen if the Mattress that you've chosen do not match you?Can we truly determine a mattress fit with a short experience on the mattress on a showroom?

My sister has a horrendous experience here with non-responsive sales person & top Management. She just had her spine tumor remove & thought that investing on a Englander mattress was the best thing to do. But, when situation arises, Englander's mgt in Singapore simply told her that the mismatch is individual & there's nothing that they'll do to help. She can exchange for another bed, but who will have the confidence to upgrade with a company who do not care?

The product experience was bad; the synthetic leather came with a super strong smell causing nauseous to her & the bad fit causes her leg to have bad blood circulation. She could hardly sleep. The mgt simply advice her to put lemon to rid the smell. Who will like to pay $3k for a mattress & have more issues to handle?

Seriously, that's not the way for long term business. I truly hope that my sister is the only one having this issue & others check on the return or exchange policy before commiting to a buy.

Englander has 5 showrooms in SG but the staff do not even know where's the main office.Truly disappointing experience & this is truly not the way to treat any customer, especially one who is partially handicapped!

Review about: Mattress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Englander Mattress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Englander?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.