Energywise LED Solutions Contract was a SCAM!
In June 2016 my husband and I signed a contract with Mr.Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry the managing partners of Energywise LED Solutions.
We Paid few thousands dollars in deposits, invested in advertising in the area etc. thinking we are investing in a serious company. Very soon we realized there was never an intention from Energywise LED Solutions to grow business together they telling lies and making false promises, but to have a control of the funds we were depositing into our account. We discontinued cooperation with Energywise LED Solutions, and still are owed $3,000.
After multiple attempts to contact Mr.Blane, the actual license holder, who never bothered to reply, and few phone calls with Mr. Glenn Dormer who promised he would send us the check for the money owed, we are still waitng. We have been waiting for a year.
We are filing a lawsuit agains both of them.We wish we knew about this website before signing a deal with Energywise LED Solutions, after reading other ripoff reports, we would not be ripped off today.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "I stayed a week at the Extended Stay on Evans in Denver, CO. The hotel was filthy and in dire need of repair. My room had not been..."
- "My daughter wanted Wen to see her "review". In case photo is not readable, it says: "Poison" "You broke my heart" "How would you feel?" "Me (picture) notice I did not draw hair" "Now..."
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."