In June 2016 my husband and I signed a contract with Mr.Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry the managing partners of Energywise LED Solutions.

We Paid few thousands dollars in deposits, invested in advertising in the area etc. thinking we are investing in a serious company. Very soon we realized there was never an intention from Energywise LED Solutions to grow business together they telling lies and making false promises, but to have a control of the funds we were depositing into our account. We discontinued cooperation with Energywise LED Solutions, and still are owed $3,000.

After multiple attempts to contact Mr.Blane, the actual license holder, who never bothered to reply, and few phone calls with Mr. Glenn Dormer who promised he would send us the check for the money owed, we are still waitng. We have been waiting for a year.

We are filing a lawsuit agains both of them.We wish we knew about this website before signing a deal with Energywise LED Solutions, after reading other ripoff reports, we would not be ripped off today.

Review about: Business.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Energywise Led Solutions?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.