Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes - Balto "Amoux" passed away! Vicky D does not care about her puppies!!!
Balto passed away 16 days after his third birthday, on August 18, 2016 from complications from cervical spinal stenosis. I do not own any kennels, I am a school teacher at a head start program for over 20 years. Balto is one of Enchanted Dreams puppies and Vicky started training him as a service dog for me and he was so good with everyone that he was also a therapy dog and even on TV, a Movie and magazines. Balto did all fun jobs and met lot's of wonderful people, but was always a dog first. We go hiking, swimming, playing in the park with my other Northern breed dog and more. Vicky loved showing him off on her Facebook page and websites. I did not make a living from him..LMAO...Most of his jobs were for charity to rescue other dog and Malamutes. Balto was born with spinal stenosis and from some of his puppy photo's you can see the start of it by his turned outward feet. no matter what anyone says on their reviews that do not know me...Balto was much loved and I did all I can for him..I spent over $8,000 in vet and therapy bills and would have done more to save his life. I met others from Enchanted malamutes that has the same issues and also Vicky blocked...I guess she doesn't want people to know the truth. I hope no one else goes through what I went through with their dog...or with Vicky. I was friends with her for the first two years I had Balto and when Balto's issues started and I was on her puppy discussion group and asked questions about his health...she decided to tell lies to get rid of us as she did with others not to have any other people find out. I also gave her money for puppy food and to adopt Marco Karma when she said she was in bad shape...Her friend told me that she used the money on alcohol and was off her meds. This is the same friend that said I was a *** so I never believed her because I really did care about Vicky. Before you write a review you should call me first and hear the truth...
1.0 star rating 13/8/2016 Previous review No stars please, should be called Enchanted dreams Nightmare Malamutes! Backyard breeder, Sick dogs and puppies, Inbreeding. Vicky Deming does not care about her dogs only the money. She used my dog Balto's photo's because he was an actor/model but she does not say before he turned 3 years old he was diagnosed with spinal stenosis and his neck is so bad that he cannot have surgery. His hips, shoulders and back leg are also bad. She blocked me from social media so I can't tell potential puppy buyers the truth. My dog Balto is very sick with this and in a lot of pain. I am trying physical therapy to help him. I love my dog and Balto's doctor said that he had this at birth but it was not noticed till now because he was showing pain and x rays and mri show this disease. Other Malamute owners from Enchanted Dreams said their dog has the same or similar and Vicky blocked them also. She also bashes me and others on social media. She also sends bad reviews to Legends Giant mals because of jealousy. Legends mals are healthy, stunning and from excellent lines. Also Legends mals are true giants. Balto is a standard and should not be more then 100 pounds as all of Vicky's mals. They are too tall and too heavy. I also was scammed by Vicky and gave her money for puppy food and for a rescue horse. She will use my dog to try to get more money for her puppies but balto is already retired from his acting career because of this horrible disease. Please do not buy from backyard breeders, puppy mills or stores, Adopt or get a puppy from a reputable breeder with healthy dogs and excellent lines. Read less
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes Alaskan Malamute Dog
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Titus now Winston (Labradoodle) is 4 years old now still an amazing service dog and a great help to me. He is 104 lbs and helps me up when i..."
- "On May 23, my baby Junki (2 years and 3 months old) passed away from kidney failure caused by a liver shunt (which are known to be hereditary). We've..."
- "Michelle Adoreable Bulldogs is very unprofessional she lies about her dogs and she lies about fixing the issues. She co owns and uses frozen sperm and has no clue what..."
- "What I wrote to PayPal: "I placed this order on 7/14/15 - I waited almost 10 days for the item to arrive. On 7/23/15 I checked my order status on..."
- "I ordered a surprised Rose & Lily Celebration flower birthday bouquet for my bestfriend this friday (2/6/15) . (pls see the flower i ordered : farther right hand photo and..."
- "I received a Silvertone 1303/U2 Solid Body Silverburst electric guitar I ordered on line. When the invoice came, it was from ZZOUNDS, with the name of someone other than myself...."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."