Update added by user Nov 24, 2014
Kevin removed my website/domain (2 months) for non payment, because I was dissatisfied with the update they had to done to my existing website and he refused to revert back to the original version.I then bought a new similar domain name with a new website that I created.
When Kevin noticed my reviews he decided to create a new page for visitors to see when my domain was typed in or clicked on. He stated that he show this when clients are suspended for non payment. Then why was my new domain name and new logo listed? He had nothing to do with the new but he included it anyway.
He is also showing all people how much I owed, but failing to explain why payments weren't made. Also he states that he informed me to find another service provider. That is a lie, I fired him and asked that he immediately transfer my domain name back to me. It appears that he takes over the whole website, which is not needed by anyone to have him do work on a website.
My website and domain was held hostage by him. All the website that he has created, ALL CONTACT, TECHNICAL & REGISTRANT INFO IS UNDER HIS NAME. If he has your website, have him change it back to your name or business name.
He did all this out of retaliation.
He also stated that he would then start reviewing online my business in a negative way. I will post a screen shot of the page he created. This was displayed for about a week out of the two months.
The rest of the time Google showed the website "Could not be found or removed".This shows exactly how childish and the type of business person he really is.
Update added by user Nov 24, 2014
Kevin contacted me regardimg my reviews.I will copy and paste the exact wording from his email.
"I am sorry we developed a friendship over the years.
You turned out to be quite the *** hole.
I have seen your little gimmicks on the Internet review websites, YouTube, etc. I don't think you have looked at this from my point of view.
I have spoken to my attorney and am in a position to file a law suit against you for defamation. The scope and breadth of what you have done is beyond a normal consumer complaint and is clearly illegal. My attorney has advised me to reach out to you and request you mitigate the damage immediately by removing the items you have posted.
Please do so. I will do another search on Saturday, November 1, 2014 and will expect all items to have been removed.
If they have not been removed and/or reappear at a later date, I will be forced to take the next steps which will become quite expensive for you.
It is a shame that I have spent so much time and money in working with such an ungrateful, petty, little person.I have done nothing but, try to help you."
Original review posted by user Sep 17, 2014
Hired Kevin Croskrey aka Emunications to design my website.I had ideas of what I wanted and the style I liked.
However, Kevin and his one horrible designer had other ideas. I had NO say in what I wanted or liked. Everything I wanted would have been an extra charge. Although he agreed to it all before the actual quoted amount would be.
Every time we spoke the amount quoted changed. Kevin is a complete *** and will argue with you no matter what. He doesn't realize who is the owner and who is the paying customer. He has suspended my website several times for no reason at all other than to be ugly.
He also portrays to have an office out of a building in Sugar Land, he lies again, he offices out of his home now, all his employees has moved on.I WILL NEVER USE HIM AGAIN.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- Website Design
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."
- "I purchased a formal dress from modlily. It took them forever yo send it and once they did, it was the wrong item and the wrong size. The dress the..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."