Update added by user Nov 24, 2014
Kevin removed my website/domain (2 months) for non payment, because I was dissatisfied with the update they had to done to my existing website and he refused to revert back to the original version.I then bought a new similar domain name with a new website that I created.
When Kevin noticed my reviews he decided to create a new page for visitors to see when my domain was typed in or clicked on. He stated that he show this when clients are suspended for non payment. Then why was my new domain name and new logo listed? He had nothing to do with the new but he included it anyway.
He is also showing all people how much I owed, but failing to explain why payments weren't made. Also he states that he informed me to find another service provider. That is a lie, I fired him and asked that he immediately transfer my domain name back to me. It appears that he takes over the whole website, which is not needed by anyone to have him do work on a website.
My website and domain was held hostage by him. All the website that he has created, ALL CONTACT, TECHNICAL & REGISTRANT INFO IS UNDER HIS NAME. If he has your website, have him change it back to your name or business name.
He did all this out of retaliation.
He also stated that he would then start reviewing online my business in a negative way. I will post a screen shot of the page he created. This was displayed for about a week out of the two months.
The rest of the time Google showed the website "Could not be found or removed".This shows exactly how childish and the type of business person he really is.
Update added by user Nov 24, 2014
Kevin contacted me regardimg my reviews.I will copy and paste the exact wording from his email.
"I am sorry we developed a friendship over the years.
You turned out to be quite the *** hole.
I have seen your little gimmicks on the Internet review websites, YouTube, etc. I don't think you have looked at this from my point of view.
I have spoken to my attorney and am in a position to file a law suit against you for defamation. The scope and breadth of what you have done is beyond a normal consumer complaint and is clearly illegal. My attorney has advised me to reach out to you and request you mitigate the damage immediately by removing the items you have posted.
Please do so. I will do another search on Saturday, November 1, 2014 and will expect all items to have been removed.
If they have not been removed and/or reappear at a later date, I will be forced to take the next steps which will become quite expensive for you.
It is a shame that I have spent so much time and money in working with such an ungrateful, petty, little person.I have done nothing but, try to help you."
Original review posted by user Sep 17, 2014
Hired Kevin Croskrey aka Emunications to design my website.I had ideas of what I wanted and the style I liked.
However, Kevin and his one horrible designer had other ideas. I had NO say in what I wanted or liked. Everything I wanted would have been an extra charge. Although he agreed to it all before the actual quoted amount would be.
Every time we spoke the amount quoted changed. Kevin is a complete *** and will argue with you no matter what. He doesn't realize who is the owner and who is the paying customer. He has suspended my website several times for no reason at all other than to be ugly.
He also portrays to have an office out of a building in Sugar Land, he lies again, he offices out of his home now, all his employees has moved on.I WILL NEVER USE HIM AGAIN.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- Website Design
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."