Update added by user Nov 24, 2014
Kevin removed my website/domain (2 months) for non payment, because I was dissatisfied with the update they had to done to my existing website and he refused to revert back to the original version.I then bought a new similar domain name with a new website that I created.
When Kevin noticed my reviews he decided to create a new page for visitors to see when my domain was typed in or clicked on. He stated that he show this when clients are suspended for non payment. Then why was my new domain name and new logo listed? He had nothing to do with the new but he included it anyway.
He is also showing all people how much I owed, but failing to explain why payments weren't made. Also he states that he informed me to find another service provider. That is a lie, I fired him and asked that he immediately transfer my domain name back to me. It appears that he takes over the whole website, which is not needed by anyone to have him do work on a website.
My website and domain was held hostage by him. All the website that he has created, ALL CONTACT, TECHNICAL & REGISTRANT INFO IS UNDER HIS NAME. If he has your website, have him change it back to your name or business name.
He did all this out of retaliation.
He also stated that he would then start reviewing online my business in a negative way. I will post a screen shot of the page he created. This was displayed for about a week out of the two months.
The rest of the time Google showed the website "Could not be found or removed".This shows exactly how childish and the type of business person he really is.
Update added by user Nov 24, 2014
Kevin contacted me regardimg my reviews.I will copy and paste the exact wording from his email.
"I am sorry we developed a friendship over the years.
You turned out to be quite the *** hole.
I have seen your little gimmicks on the Internet review websites, YouTube, etc. I don't think you have looked at this from my point of view.
I have spoken to my attorney and am in a position to file a law suit against you for defamation. The scope and breadth of what you have done is beyond a normal consumer complaint and is clearly illegal. My attorney has advised me to reach out to you and request you mitigate the damage immediately by removing the items you have posted.
Please do so. I will do another search on Saturday, November 1, 2014 and will expect all items to have been removed.
If they have not been removed and/or reappear at a later date, I will be forced to take the next steps which will become quite expensive for you.
It is a shame that I have spent so much time and money in working with such an ungrateful, petty, little person.I have done nothing but, try to help you."
Original review posted by user Sep 17, 2014
Hired Kevin Croskrey aka Emunications to design my website.I had ideas of what I wanted and the style I liked.
However, Kevin and his one horrible designer had other ideas. I had NO say in what I wanted or liked. Everything I wanted would have been an extra charge. Although he agreed to it all before the actual quoted amount would be.
Every time we spoke the amount quoted changed. Kevin is a complete *** and will argue with you no matter what. He doesn't realize who is the owner and who is the paying customer. He has suspended my website several times for no reason at all other than to be ugly.
He also portrays to have an office out of a building in Sugar Land, he lies again, he offices out of his home now, all his employees has moved on.I WILL NEVER USE HIM AGAIN.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Website Design
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Hi my name is Jane Cherriokee,I brought my daughter Samara Cherriokee today for interview.The guy interviewing was rude & didn't consider my daughter's feelings just because I aired my opinion..."
- "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "I purchased a 2003 Corvette on July 18, 2012, and discovered a major engine oil leak within the first 36 hours. Met with General Manager Jerry Bussey who agreed to..."