Employee Referral Services - Review about Employee Referral Card from Brooklyn, New York
These folks are complete scam artists, never giving you a refund or in actuality, never even giving you what you've paid for.Jeff Luckman and his sidekick, Igal Natanielov of Fresh Meadows, Queens, they both belong in jail, along with the other scam artists in their little circle of crooks.
Their $299.00 advertising scam is just that, a scam.
They never print your cards but just take your hard earned cash.
Checks and cash.Beware of these crooks!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Employee Referral Card
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "i went to the studio did the photoshoot the whole works for free AS THEY SAID. then i had to wait hours to see my photos. finally went into the..."
- "Sano Daniel, Cimeon Daniel, Jada Daniel, are all names this Nigerian *** Woman goes by. She saw where I did the TEEN COICE awards, and contacted me to give..."
- "I have been a Skechers Customer for many years but am very unsatisfied with the current shoe I have. The seems across the top of the toe are unraveling..."
- "made an online purchase, but received refurbished damaged goods, i tried getting it returned but the vanished!!!! i emailed and called gave them proof of pictures, they promised to set..."
- "Booked Hotel with Expedia. It was 4 star hotel advertised on Expedia's site. Ended up being a horror Hotel with dirty rooms, filthy windows, hazardous bathroom with no handles or..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."