100% full Not resolved

Here's a warning to everyone trying to place an order on Empire Covers: "Don't buy anything!" Empire Covers does not care about their customers, they just care about filling their pockets with money.I ordered a fade resistant patio umbrella and it faded in 2 weeks.

Now it's brown, gray, and green even though I bought it green.

In order to get a refund they expect the customer to pay for return shipping plus 20% restocking fee for a damaged item.There is false advertisement all over the website "Zero Hassle Return Policy," and "Fade Resistant." The customer support team are rude and curt.

Review about: Fade Resistant Patio Umbrella.

I didn't like: Customer service, Warranty policy, Return policy, Refund policy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $150
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Empirepatio?

Comments

empire patio warranty is to short only 60 days bought umbrella feb on sale stored it till june top broke

Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more The Dump - Cheap furniture fell apart after 1 year The Dump "Bought three pieces living furniture set, sofa, recliner, and loveseat. All pieces started falling apart after a year. Spent over $3000.00 and worthless ***. We are adults, over 50 years..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more