Empire Estate And Auctions - EMPIRE ESTATES & AUCTIONS Described the watch as NEW and sent me a USED Watch
Buyer BEWARE, from EMPIRE ESTATES & AUCTIONS in SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA. They Described the watch as NEW and sent me a USED Watch Brought a NEW Montrese Allison watch from Empire Estate & Auction. 2012 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale Arizona, Thru Proxibid Auctions.
Empire Estate Auction described the Watch as NEW. I Paid $ 1207.00 for the watch on Jan, 22, 2012. to Empire Estate & Auctions with DEBIT CARD. I got this watch on Monday FEB, 13th at 2 Pm. With the INVOICE clearly stating that it is a NEW ALLISON MONTRES WATCH.
1, The Watch is NOT NEW, There is a Scratch on the Crystal at 11 hours.
2, The Brown Strap on the watch CLEARLY SHOW WEAR AND HAS BEEN USED + WATCH EVEN SHOW ITS USED.
3, There is a Screw missing in the watch case on the side of the case.
I called Empire Estates & Auction the minute I opened the package and saw that the watch is USED. The lady said that someone will call me on Tuesday Feb, 13, Th.
On Tuesday February, 14th at 2.45 Pm I got a call from a man who spoke very RUDELY and Said that he checked the watch and he will not accept the watch that it is NEW and closed the phone. I sent them numerous emails and requests to take back the used watch that they sold me.
I filed a compliant with Better Business Bureau in Phoenix Arizona Complaint ID # 8929164. They contacted Empire Estate & Auctions who LIED about their DESCRIPTION, Saying that they described the watch correctly. I sent them pictures of the watch showing the Scratch on the Crystal, the Band is Torn & Worn out from use and the Screw Missing from the watch case.
I will be filing a compliant with the Internet Fraud Agency of the Federal Bureau Of Investigations. I will also Sue Empire Estates & Auctions in Scottsdale Arizona. The Moment the Judge sees the Invoice that clearly says its a NEW WATCH he will rule to my favor.
If Anyone wants proof of the INVOICE and the Pictures of the used watch they sent me. Buyer BEWARE from EMPIRE ESTATES & AUCTIONS in Scottsdale Arizona if you are bidding online.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Montres Allison Watch
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."