Empire Estate And Auctions - EMPIRE ESTATES & AUCTIONS Described the watch as NEW and sent me a USED Watch
Buyer BEWARE, from EMPIRE ESTATES & AUCTIONS in SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA. They Described the watch as NEW and sent me a USED Watch Brought a NEW Montrese Allison watch from Empire Estate & Auction. 2012 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale Arizona, Thru Proxibid Auctions.
Empire Estate Auction described the Watch as NEW. I Paid $ 1207.00 for the watch on Jan, 22, 2012. to Empire Estate & Auctions with DEBIT CARD. I got this watch on Monday FEB, 13th at 2 Pm. With the INVOICE clearly stating that it is a NEW ALLISON MONTRES WATCH.
1, The Watch is NOT NEW, There is a Scratch on the Crystal at 11 hours.
2, The Brown Strap on the watch CLEARLY SHOW WEAR AND HAS BEEN USED + WATCH EVEN SHOW ITS USED.
3, There is a Screw missing in the watch case on the side of the case.
I called Empire Estates & Auction the minute I opened the package and saw that the watch is USED. The lady said that someone will call me on Tuesday Feb, 13, Th.
On Tuesday February, 14th at 2.45 Pm I got a call from a man who spoke very RUDELY and Said that he checked the watch and he will not accept the watch that it is NEW and closed the phone. I sent them numerous emails and requests to take back the used watch that they sold me.
I filed a compliant with Better Business Bureau in Phoenix Arizona Complaint ID # 8929164. They contacted Empire Estate & Auctions who LIED about their DESCRIPTION, Saying that they described the watch correctly. I sent them pictures of the watch showing the Scratch on the Crystal, the Band is Torn & Worn out from use and the Screw Missing from the watch case.
I will be filing a compliant with the Internet Fraud Agency of the Federal Bureau Of Investigations. I will also Sue Empire Estates & Auctions in Scottsdale Arizona. The Moment the Judge sees the Invoice that clearly says its a NEW WATCH he will rule to my favor.
If Anyone wants proof of the INVOICE and the Pictures of the used watch they sent me. Buyer BEWARE from EMPIRE ESTATES & AUCTIONS in Scottsdale Arizona if you are bidding online.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Montres Allison Watch
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."