1.4

AVOID THIS SHOP!

I was recommended this shop after my car was towed into Emerald Towing saying its GM Certified. They are for sure working with the tow company. After my Corvette was in the shop for 6 months I got it back with paint chips on the Bumper, a glass door that wasnt aligned so water gets in when it rains, broken inside door plastic cover. They also replaced the targa roof with a used one that was previously fixed so the seals are different on both sides so it leaks from there too. They charged me $600 for a wrap removal that insurance didnt cover but didnt even bother to take off the body panels to remove everything so I have green wrap in between all the body panels on a red car (horrible work), AC stopped working after 2 days leaving the shop (they had changed the compressor). They charged me for a wheel alignment and balance but the car was 100% not aligned by a professional, I took it to a tire shop afterwards and everything was off and the rim they replaced wasnt even balanced because it didnt have the wheel weights. Best part was when I told Anthony all these things he told me to bring it in so it can sit in the shop 2 weeks untouched, so he can do another supplement with the insurance when all the labor that they got paid for was all a scam, Literally *** the whole car. Even with full coverage I ended up paying $4000 to take my car out and even got harassed that I have 3 days to get the car out of the shop when it was finished or theyll charge me $75 a day for keeping it there.

BIGGEST SCAM OF A BODY SHOP EVER!!!!

youre better off taking it to a flea market body shop than this place.

ALSO, my door hits the fended every time you open or close the door. Future cracked fiberglass. Yay!!!!

User's recommendation: Avoid at all cost!

Empire Auto Body of Broward Pros: Clean office.

Empire Auto Body of Broward Cons: Mediocre, Unprofessional, Bad work.

Location: Miami, Florida

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Empire Auto Body of Broward Reviews