Verified Reviewer

I had an accident on November 22, 2022 as of today, January 30th, 2023,I still dont have my vehicle. I told those people 3 weeks ago to just put my vehicle back together and Ill come for it but they refused to do so because they are just too greedy.

Theyre trying to bleed GEICO dry. I had my attorney to call them and they are the rudest, nastiest people ever and have no business being in business. Theres nothing professional about them. These people lie so much.

Every time I called them its always something new.straight liars and dont care about the inconvenience they cause on people. I would never ever refer anyone to them. They need to shut that place down permanently. My vehicle was not even hit that badly.

Just to mention theyve already gotten over 7,000 from GEICO and wanting more. Well if they want a lawsuit then thats what theyll get.

User's recommendation: Never ever!!!!

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Empire Auto Body of Broward Cons: Not honest, Inconsiderate, Greedy, Nasty.

Location: 1927 Northwest 40th Court, Deerfield Beach, Florida 33064, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Lisa D Jvv

No too many problems with this company

Empire Auto Body of Broward Reviews