Emotiva little ego design errors
advertised as 32 bit 384k audio interface.windows 10 plus emotiva's custom drivers says 16 or 24 bit and 192k max.
emailed support and so far... silence. at the time of this minimalist review the headphone amplifier dac is on sale and oddly enough "all sales final". i have had emotiva product in the past and good general performance but this current dysfunction tells me to shop elsewhere and advise others to do the same, in the audiophile community.
defective product, not as advertised, and poor support equal zero future business.the future is still uncertain as to their rectification of this issue.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Past products not realated to current device catagory
What I disliked
- Defective and or insufficient drivers
- Slow or non existant support
- Documentation protecting insufficient engineering effort
- Obvious design flaws
- Poor compatibility testing and or support
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "This is regarding Order #106-5418742-6535460, a Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard I purchased from amazon.com, the store Outlet Digital. In short, Logitech will not honor the three-year warranty of this..."
- "I purchased a Tarantula X6 drone and a separate Fpv camera from the gearbest site for the tarantula X6 drone. On arrival I plugged the camera in and it blew the..."
- "If I could give this seller ZERO stars I would. In fact I would give them negative stars if I could. Ordered a balance scooter, was promised it would be..."
- "This is to let you know that our son, Ted, had a wonderful time at the Summer camp Fremont organized by Riverdales After School. When we picked him up from..."
- "Please see the attachment capturing my experience with this company. I am disheartened at the fact they acknowledge I never got my item and refuse to refund it. They will..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."