Emotiva little ego design errors
advertised as 32 bit 384k audio interface.windows 10 plus emotiva's custom drivers says 16 or 24 bit and 192k max.
emailed support and so far... silence. at the time of this minimalist review the headphone amplifier dac is on sale and oddly enough "all sales final". i have had emotiva product in the past and good general performance but this current dysfunction tells me to shop elsewhere and advise others to do the same, in the audiophile community.
defective product, not as advertised, and poor support equal zero future business.the future is still uncertain as to their rectification of this issue.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Past products not realated to current device catagory
What I disliked
- Defective and or insufficient drivers
- Slow or non existant support
- Documentation protecting insufficient engineering effort
- Obvious design flaws
- Poor compatibility testing and or support
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Well, i just bought a powerbank 20000mah from lazada. I was very ecstatic after receiving it day ago but after peeling the cover tape of my powerbank I found out..."
- "I ordered a charger from them advertised as a "GENUINE Original 60W Apple Macbook Magsafe 2 Charger". Received a generic (generic box, no logo on charger). Emailed them about it..."
- "I received the two new Floureon 14.8v 5,000mAh LiPo batteries the other day from GearBest.com and they are both defective since one of the cells is swelling slightly and there..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Please see the attachment capturing my experience with this company. I am disheartened at the fact they acknowledge I never got my item and refuse to refund it. They will..."
- "This is to let you know that our son, Ted, had a wonderful time at the Summer camp Fremont organized by Riverdales After School. When we picked him up from..."