Wrexham, Wales

advertised as 32 bit 384k audio interface.windows 10 plus emotiva's custom drivers says 16 or 24 bit and 192k max.

emailed support and so far... silence. at the time of this minimalist review the headphone amplifier dac is on sale and oddly enough "all sales final". i have had emotiva product in the past and good general performance but this current dysfunction tells me to shop elsewhere and advise others to do the same, in the audiophile community.

defective product, not as advertised, and poor support equal zero future business.the future is still uncertain as to their rectification of this issue.

Review about: Little Ego.

I liked: Past products not realated to current device catagory.

I didn't like: Defective and or insufficient drivers, Slow or non existant support, Documentation protecting insufficient engineering effort, Obvious design flaws, Poor compatibility testing and or support.

2.7
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Emotiva?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion