ELS Outlet Monrovia - Review in Appliances and Electronics category from Ottawa, Ontario
At 3:20pm of June 26,2016 me and my wife bought a Sketchers sandals at the Outlet by ELS at Azusa.The item is a gift for our son.
But to our surprised the pair of shoes were both RIGHT. Instead of making our son happy he was so disappointed and we were so embarrassed for what happened. I suppossed it is the reaponsibility of the cashier to check the content.of the box for security purposes and to find out that items are good. Please take action on this because this is not just a simple case.
I need a feedback.>I am Deo Serrano my number is 626-367-9378
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I spent about $56 on the RoseGal website early in 2015. I bought a dress, four shirts, and a necklace. It took about two months for me to get my..."
- "EVERYTHING I purchased from here was horrible. It took FOREVER to arrive, I never got any updates on my order status. It wasnt until I tried to reverse the order..."
- "I ordered for our little league - all the kids were counting on me. I placed the order and paid. Printed the order confirmation and was excited. Then I got..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."