Riverside, Ohio

Related: Elon Property Management Apartment Rental Review

Yesterday they put notes in everyone's doors letting them know that they are laying down asphalt and that their cars will be towed tomorrow if they are not parked on the right side of complex. A one day notice! Had it been the next weekend, my fiancé and I would have been out of town for a week and one of our vehicles would have been towed. There should have been AT LEAST a one week notice and it should have been mailed out.

They attempted to put notes in doors and Half of them ended up on the ground. It's absolutely ridiculous. I watched someone's car get towed because they weren't home in the last 18 hours. So unprofessional!

That is just one story I have about this place. This is how they run things here. Dayton OH Camellia Court. I would imagine the other locations are the same.

Never again.Below you will see a picture of my lovely bathroom ceiling

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Elon Property Management?

Comments

joeloreno
Beijing, Beijing, China #1205477

They post the updated apartments online, they don't show you the ugly outdated apartments.That was a nice surprise when I moved from 10 hours away.http://ethanproperty.com.au/regions/geraldton/

Sanford, Florida, United States #1198078

It's the same in Florida!The owners are the main issue.

However, the only thing I do is pray that their heart change for the better.Thanks for the post.

Make sure you post this on apartmentratings.com

Potwin, Kansas, United States #1188158

I live here as well, did you break your lease? I want to but don't know if I can