Ellas Maid Service - BAD CLEANING SERVICE BY ELLA MAIDS
DO NOT HIRE ELLA MAIDS TO DO ANY CLEANING FOR YOU!!!I mistakenly hired them for back to back jobs and regret it.
They were to clean a house after a move out and clean a condo for a move in. The house, they didn't clean the ceramic floor tiles, all corners were left dirty, the empty areas where the fridge/freezer were they did not clean. Counters were left with a residue on them. I asked for all mirror closet doors to be done, did only one.
Condo looked like they swept/mopped center of each room, behind doors not clean, windows not cleaned, stove not cleaned, closets were not swept. The condo and house were both completely empty when they did the so called cleaning, so there was nothing in their way to clean around. They asked for either cash or check made out to the cleaner, not to the company, so I reported them to tax agencies. By giving cash or making the check out to one person on the cleaning crew showed me they are not reporting company income and not paying payroll taxes on their employees.
Had I known the bad job they were going to do, I would have maid the check out to the company because they would have to report income if I did that. Once I was able to go to the house and condo, I was shocked! I called them and was told that they should have charged more because the house was dirty. I tried to get someone to meet me at the house and do a walk through to see what I wanted done, but Lina did a drive by and gave me the price.
I asked her again to meet me at the house but she said it was okay. How do you give someone a price just by looking at the outside? I didn't understand that, you would need to know what needed to be done inside. They were an hour and half late for the condo cleaning appointment.
Not very professional. This was really one of the worst cleaning companies I have ever seen. I asked for a refund on the condo as they didn't do anything but mop, but she said they did more. I took a lot of pictures of how they left the house and condo, and then took pictures after I had to go and clean behind them.
I had thought I would make it easy on myself by not having to do the cleaning myself, but I did end up doing both places after the had cleaned.So if you need a cleaning service, hire a different company, just stay away from Ella Maids, they don't know how to clean.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I made an appointment at A home show for a $33 dollar a room special! I told the Owner Jason the carpet is only 2 months old and my dog..."
- "The company is a lot of hype and no commitment to their claims made in advertisement. They basically spread water on your carpet and pull it back out. They are..."
- " Metal Roof Outlet, AKA Dura-lock Roofing, AKA DLD Roofing installed a Allmet metal roof on my house on around August 10 2010. The sheets..."
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "If this company is based in Lake Elsinore, Ca., doing business as,"Quality Mobile Home Services Inc." Also, dba, "Mobile Home Remodel Experts", then I will say, on May 3,2016, (with..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."