Evergreen, Colorado

Their lease is oppressive and they are unresponsive to repair requests.The house has mice in the walls, birds living in the siding, they outright lied about our dog urinating on the carpet and kept our security deposit after ignoring numerous requests for a final walk through.

House is neglected, and they are charging top dollar. After posting negative online reviews, owner slandered me, using my full name and saying I lived in complete filth with my children. Her Google post has since been taken down, but it is still on Yelp.

This is how they work.Do not do business with them.

Review about: Elk Meadow Properties Lease.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Elk Meadow Properties?

Submit review

Comments

Littleton, Colorado, United States #1294411

As a homeowner, a property manager does not have authority to paint a house. It is the homeowners responsibility. They cannot force someone to paint their house.

Greystar - Worst living conditions Greystar "Never have I had an experience that required me to go so far as to contact a corporate office, I am not one who cares to complain and typically find..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY: they created THOUSANDS in personal property damages American Homes 4 Rent "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..." Read more Review about Greystar Properties Property Management Service from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Greystar "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..." Read more Greystar - Sandpiper, Arvada Co Disgust, Mold, Filth and lack of Mangement Greystar "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..." Read more Le Vian - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category Le Vian "So disappointed with the company....chocolate diamonds keep falling out. I spoke with customer service manager and she won't do anything about it. She says, "you can send it in and..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more