Verified Reviewer

I called earlier today 11/10/21 to speak to a service advisor and I was told they were too busy to talk to me about my car and if I wanted to make an appointment to bring my car in or towed in, that they would not be able to attend to my car until sometime in December. This vehicle is used daily by my wife to go to work and cannot wait till December to be seen.

I then asked if someone could call me back to answer some questions I have, and still have not heard back. I understand your being busy, but you weren't busy when I bought the car and now that I need help, I'm put off for a month.

Not happy with the customer service, it seems I was being brushed off and my engine problem was mine and not your problem, I'm not a bit pleased with the customer service I have received. please can someone call me.

george moreno 916-761-****

george moreno, 916-761-****

User's recommendation: don't do business with kia, go to a dealer that cares about you after you buy a car.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Elk Grove, California

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

I agree calling the service department there is a bear. Half the time they never answer your call.

Elk Grove Kia Reviews