Verified Reviewer

Renter Beware! Renter Beware!!

Renter Beware!!! We were promised in writing by Elk Creek Trailers they would fix our trailer numerous times. If I could give Elk Creek Trailers a 0 I would. That is how much I dislike Elk Creek Trailers.

I had lived there in 2019 and moved out within the first year. I owned my trailer which was manufactured by Elk Creek Trailers in supposedly 2012, and sold it to get out of there because they were so bad. It's 2022 and Elk Creek Trailers only now took my name off that lease! I still haven't got my deposit back and don't look for it.

Where my trailer was, everytime it rained my yard flooded so bad that it was almost at the top of my bird bath. It messed my air unit up and Elk Creek Trailers WOULDN'T fix it. I called and made several complaints so calling the number isn't going to help. I have called the office several times and Elk Creek Trailers would brush off what I had said.

Either way, the WORST place that I have lived.

Ever. PLUS if you want to move your trailer it you have to pay them $1,000.00 Incase anything is damaged.

User's recommendation: Avoid renting from Elk Creek Trailers.

Elk Creek Builders Cons: Manufactured home community elk creek trailers.

Location: Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Elk Creek Builders Reviews