Bucharest, Bucharest

Elixirinteractive.com company used telemarketing to contact our company and used high pressure sales to get us to spend over $5000 and a fake GURANTEEED first page ranking above some negative listings that we had, DO NOT LISTEN.They are scammers, they literary stole $2750 from us for 2 months!

Do not be a victim, if it is too good to be true, IT IS.

We are seeking legal advise against this company and hopefully will put them out of business and in jail soon so they will not be able to make any other victims.Elixir interactive did no work that I can even see and I almost got fired for hiring them.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Elixir Interactive?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - Review about Ffiul from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more Costco - Puppy in a grocery basket in the food court Costco "Sitting in the food court trying to enjoy our hot dogs there was a puppy sitting in a grocery cart? Where we are eating!!!. I asked an associate where i..." Read more American Leak Detection - Shoddy Workmanship American Leak Detection "We had the main water line from the curb to the house replaced by American Leak Detection in 2015. We are in Wake Forest, NC. Two years later, we woke..." Read more Jiyu ACP ACM Manufacturer Jiyu Acp "Jiyu ACP company is top 10 quality brand in domestic building materials industry. Focus on supplying a large range of Aluminum Composite Panels and Materials. Service is very good, the..." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more