Elite Simulation Solutions - $170,000.00 fraud. Company cancelled warranty after blackmail attempt.
On December 4th of 2014 I had entered an agreement with Elite Simulation Solutions to purchase a flight simulator in the amount of 173,000.00 USD. Prior to the purchase of the simulator, many discussions took place regarding the delivery and set-up of the simulator, from it's current location to my facility. The company requested that I send drawings/measurements of my office dimensions, and I quickly supplied them with such drawings and information. The purpose of this was to ensure the placement of the simulator would be possible within my office location, prior to purchasing the simulator. They said it would be possible, and provided me with the purchase contract, which listed exactly what was included within my purchase price.
the items included were; the simulator, garmin panel mount, DELIVERY/CALIBRATION/INSTRUCTION, and a TWO YEAR (24 MONTH) WARRANTY PERIOD. I agreed to the purchase contract, and delivered it back to them (signed), and immediately wired them the purchase amount.
As promised Elite arrived at my facility with the already paid for merchandise, and assembled the simulator on site; up until now everything had run smoothly. However, after a couple months had passed, the company sent me an invoice in the amount of 3,500.00 USD along with an unfriendly e-mail demanding the amount be paid to cover to 'cost of delivery' for the simulator. They claimed it was necessary to charge this amount since they had to rent a truck, and bring it to my office...
However, as stated earlier, the original purchase price had included this 'cost' of delivery, and this amount had already been provided to the company. Any charges that they would suspect to be outside of the scope of the original purchase price, should have been mentioned prior to the purchase. Furthermore, it's not lawful nor reasonable to add charges that have already been covered and paid for, and demand they be paid once more from the customer. To make matters even worse, Elite has now ended my warranty on the simulator until I pay the invented additional delivery surchage they have added to my purchase price, AFTER THE FACT.
This is unlawful, threatening, and a disgusting way to conduct business from a company that sells merchandise in the large amounts of money they do. I paid my full purchase price, which included my shipping and installation costs, and lived up to my obligations of the deal. Elite has chosen to suspend my warranty, unless I allow them to RECHARGE me for a service I was promised in my purchase contract. Disgusting.
My company will now hire an attorney, and pursue monetary compensation for all contractual failures made by Elite, and all damages I have incurred resulting from such failures.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Dishonest billing pactices
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flight Simulator
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 12/22/14, I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd. for my daughter for Christmas. I paid for 2 day shipping. That evening, I received an email from PayPal credit..."
- "I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it. So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix. I was..."
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "Aside from the fact that they didn't clean my kitchen sink and windows were streaked and fingerprints were all over my kitchen table , my new kitchen cabinets are now..."
- "We also have the same problem. Purchased from Hudson Furniture in Sarasota on 10/29/11. Didn't move in to the home until June of 2012. Two years later with very little..."
- "I purchased a very expensive set of PORTO stemware as a gift from T.o.M.. I bought it in early February for an anniversary March 21. It finally arrived in the..."
- "Got E-mail for FREE SHIPPING and 25% off all merchandise. That is a total and complete lie. They give nothing off on AS SEEN ON TV ITEMS. The web-site does..."
- "Iherb.com very beautiful store. I love him.Products were true to descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."