Elite Simulation Solutions - $170,000.00 fraud. Company cancelled warranty after blackmail attempt.
On December 4th of 2014 I had entered an agreement with Elite Simulation Solutions to purchase a flight simulator in the amount of 173,000.00 USD. Prior to the purchase of the simulator, many discussions took place regarding the delivery and set-up of the simulator, from it's current location to my facility. The company requested that I send drawings/measurements of my office dimensions, and I quickly supplied them with such drawings and information. The purpose of this was to ensure the placement of the simulator would be possible within my office location, prior to purchasing the simulator. They said it would be possible, and provided me with the purchase contract, which listed exactly what was included within my purchase price.
the items included were; the simulator, garmin panel mount, DELIVERY/CALIBRATION/INSTRUCTION, and a TWO YEAR (24 MONTH) WARRANTY PERIOD. I agreed to the purchase contract, and delivered it back to them (signed), and immediately wired them the purchase amount.
As promised Elite arrived at my facility with the already paid for merchandise, and assembled the simulator on site; up until now everything had run smoothly. However, after a couple months had passed, the company sent me an invoice in the amount of 3,500.00 USD along with an unfriendly e-mail demanding the amount be paid to cover to 'cost of delivery' for the simulator. They claimed it was necessary to charge this amount since they had to rent a truck, and bring it to my office...
However, as stated earlier, the original purchase price had included this 'cost' of delivery, and this amount had already been provided to the company. Any charges that they would suspect to be outside of the scope of the original purchase price, should have been mentioned prior to the purchase. Furthermore, it's not lawful nor reasonable to add charges that have already been covered and paid for, and demand they be paid once more from the customer. To make matters even worse, Elite has now ended my warranty on the simulator until I pay the invented additional delivery surchage they have added to my purchase price, AFTER THE FACT.
This is unlawful, threatening, and a disgusting way to conduct business from a company that sells merchandise in the large amounts of money they do. I paid my full purchase price, which included my shipping and installation costs, and lived up to my obligations of the deal. Elite has chosen to suspend my warranty, unless I allow them to RECHARGE me for a service I was promised in my purchase contract. Disgusting.
My company will now hire an attorney, and pursue monetary compensation for all contractual failures made by Elite, and all damages I have incurred resulting from such failures.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Dishonest billing pactices
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flight Simulator
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "No matter how many fake favourable reviews Elite phone & computer repairs / Elite communications / Dell repairer/ Apple repairer or any of the other names they go under post,..."
- "Pre sales was great. The price quote of £75 seemed good and ups were there within a day.... After a few days i am told the laptop has been "diagnosed" and..."
- "I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas. I purchased them at the end of November. My kids played on them for 1 day and..."
- "Lies, lies, lies, + bs, more, lies and topped off with yea u guessed it L I E S. This site has asked me to enter at least 100 words I'm..."
- "You bought it, it's yours. No returns allowed even when merchandise is damaged. Buy your stuff the good old fashioned way, in a store! Nightstand has defective interior metal plate..."
- "Fake message from friend With email . I got an identical email from a friend I emailed back and fourth gave out too much info ..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."