Elite Simulation Solutions - $170,000.00 fraud. Company cancelled warranty after blackmail attempt.
On December 4th of 2014 I had entered an agreement with Elite Simulation Solutions to purchase a flight simulator in the amount of 173,000.00 USD. Prior to the purchase of the simulator, many discussions took place regarding the delivery and set-up of the simulator, from it's current location to my facility. The company requested that I send drawings/measurements of my office dimensions, and I quickly supplied them with such drawings and information. The purpose of this was to ensure the placement of the simulator would be possible within my office location, prior to purchasing the simulator. They said it would be possible, and provided me with the purchase contract, which listed exactly what was included within my purchase price.
the items included were; the simulator, garmin panel mount, DELIVERY/CALIBRATION/INSTRUCTION, and a TWO YEAR (24 MONTH) WARRANTY PERIOD. I agreed to the purchase contract, and delivered it back to them (signed), and immediately wired them the purchase amount.
As promised Elite arrived at my facility with the already paid for merchandise, and assembled the simulator on site; up until now everything had run smoothly. However, after a couple months had passed, the company sent me an invoice in the amount of 3,500.00 USD along with an unfriendly e-mail demanding the amount be paid to cover to 'cost of delivery' for the simulator. They claimed it was necessary to charge this amount since they had to rent a truck, and bring it to my office...
However, as stated earlier, the original purchase price had included this 'cost' of delivery, and this amount had already been provided to the company. Any charges that they would suspect to be outside of the scope of the original purchase price, should have been mentioned prior to the purchase. Furthermore, it's not lawful nor reasonable to add charges that have already been covered and paid for, and demand they be paid once more from the customer. To make matters even worse, Elite has now ended my warranty on the simulator until I pay the invented additional delivery surchage they have added to my purchase price, AFTER THE FACT.
This is unlawful, threatening, and a disgusting way to conduct business from a company that sells merchandise in the large amounts of money they do. I paid my full purchase price, which included my shipping and installation costs, and lived up to my obligations of the deal. Elite has chosen to suspend my warranty, unless I allow them to RECHARGE me for a service I was promised in my purchase contract. Disgusting.
My company will now hire an attorney, and pursue monetary compensation for all contractual failures made by Elite, and all damages I have incurred resulting from such failures.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Dishonest billing pactices
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flight Simulator
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Lenovo Ideapad U530 Touch laptop from Bestbuy Long Island store. After 6 months, the hinge broke off from the lid, taking a chunk of the casing screwed..."
- "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..."
- "On 12/22/14, I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd. for my daughter for Christmas. I paid for 2 day shipping. That evening, I received an email from PayPal credit..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Went to Labcorp for medical tests Sarasota. There were several elderly patients arguing with confrontational Labcorp employees that they had provided urine samples, staff insisted they had not. Elderly man..."
- "Attorney Hermes Eraclides from the law firm of Eraclides Gelman Hall Indek Goodman & Waters owns a house address: 4136 Roberts Point Cir, Sarasota Florida 34242. The house was presented..."
- "We purchased by puppy from Jose for my Birthday present. And let me tell you he was EXACTLY what we expected! Jose sent us pictures and was very easy to..."