6680 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78412, USA

the dealer that was in corpus Christi texas wrote us up ad credit rap sheet/ we paid for the car full all at once.we walked in and told the dealer we was gonna use our card and outrite fully purchase the car so he came back with a credit app/ I said wtf is this?

he said we still have to fill it out . I said no fn way dude. he said they still needed our work and past credit history and all that and I said bs/all you need is our adress 2 send the dam title to that's all. so we buy the car with the card fully and changed our minds because of the way they treated us.

and came back the next day and made them reverse the deal.

so the dealer got pissed and wrote us up saying we refused to sign a credit app which gave us a slight bad report drop.fk them

Review #962036 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Elite Motors Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Elite Motors?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

2017 Winnebago Industries Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more FOREST RIVER, LIPPERET COMPONENTS, BENT AXLES Forest River "TRIP FROM FLORDIA TO HOME. INTINAL COMPLAINT While dumping the tanks I noticed wear on the right rear tire on the inside worn and left tire as well. I looked..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Trugreen - Poor customer service Trugreen "after a couple of years of service, i noted that weeds were not being treated and continued to grow. I had to call and complain in order to get it..." Read more Fedex - Box dropped off on my rain soaked lawn Fedex "I was home during one of the worse rainstorms that my town had seen all year. All of a sudden I her my dog barking. I looked out and saw..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more Exceptional Customer Service from ROSEGAL Staff Rosegal "I had great Customer Service from the ROSEGAL staff and I want to share this. I had a parcel that was slow to arrive, so I emailed my concerns to..." Read more