They Lured me in with a $16 internet ad. The woman knew I did not have money as a single mother. She hustled me for over a thousand dollars and when I wanted to stop coming, she basically threatened me with loosing my money.

Dont trust Elite Laser Hair Removal in Bohemia, NY. Elite Laser Hair removal on Veterans Memorial Highway, Bohemia, NY is a SHAM!

*******DONT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!******

THEIR SERVICE HURTS LIKE *** TOO! IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO HURT!

I would like to know how people like this can sleep at night. $1000 may not be a lot of money to some people, but it literally takes food off our tables at night.

I read other complaints about them too. Obviously im not the only people they manipulate.

Review about: Laser Hair Removal Treatment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Elite Laser Hair?

Submit review

Comments

I'm only commenting because i am disturbed by this complaint.If the money you spent in laser is taking food off of your table than why were you getting laser in the first place?

Doesn't make sense to me...

No one forced you and you obviously knew you couldn't afford it.This review just does not make any sense and if anything makes you look irresponsible honestly.

In Response to Anonymous Good
to Anonymous Stony Brook, New York, United States #719913

Maybe it doesn't make sense to you because you are the owners?? You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Rot in your greed.

New York City, New York, United States #715588

Elite laser hair in Bohemia sucks.The "Nurse" is an ***.

My Barber knew more about hair! Elite Laser Hair wasted 7 months of my life.

NO RESULTS!!!:roll