Elite Laser Hair is a rip off! False Advertising. THE TRUTH about elite laser hair reviews
They Lured me in with a $16 internet ad. The woman knew I did not have money as a single mother. She hustled me for over a thousand dollars and when I wanted to stop coming, she basically threatened me with loosing my money.
Dont trust Elite Laser Hair Removal in Bohemia, NY. Elite Laser Hair removal on Veterans Memorial Highway, Bohemia, NY is a SHAM!
*******DONT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!******
THEIR SERVICE HURTS LIKE *** TOO! IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO HURT!
I would like to know how people like this can sleep at night. $1000 may not be a lot of money to some people, but it literally takes food off our tables at night.
I read other complaints about them too. Obviously im not the only people they manipulate.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I went in for ombré on my hair. We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom. My hair is the second pic after she..."
- "I went in to get grayish blonde hair. With a purple tint.like the first picture. I came out like an ash tray. I was asked to come back the next..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."