Elf Cosmetics - Review about Elf 11 Piece Brush Collection from Accra, Greater Accra

14 of 30 Elf Cosmetics reviews

I placed an order of 5 items on Tuesday 5th January 2016 and I have been waiting for a shipping confirmation since because the email says it will be shipped out as soon as possible. I would like a refund if they are not ready to do their work. I have emailed 3 times yet no response

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Elf 11 Piece Brush Collection
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #767098

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Elf Cosmetics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
14 of 30 Elf Cosmetics reviews

Jan 18 #1272784 Peru, Indiana, United States

I placed an order on 1/3 , emailed them on 1/11, they said it was delayed due to holidays. Emailed them 1/18 at 1:06am to cancel order, they emailed back at 1:46 am that my order is miraculously on the way and shipped. (Only label created on FedEx site) emailed them back that I will refuse delivery as they ship it immediately after I said to cancel. They emailed back to refer to their FAQ section on their site that once you place an order you can't cancel it or make changes and they don't do refunds or returns . I've submitted a claim with PayPal.

Jan 17 #1272356 Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

I also ordered on January 5th and got an e-mail on Wednesday the 11th saying that the package was on its way but that one thing could not be sent due to it being sold out (eye widener pencil). In the email they gave me a tracking number as well. After two days, I tried the number just as the website told me to and it said it couldn't be tracked! Then I emailed them about two days ago saying that I couldn't track my package and that it wouldn't tell me what product couldn't be sent in the email. I got a reply today and the email said that my package had actually gotten sent today!!!!! I got an email last Wednesday saying it was shipped! So ridiculous. Won't be buying from them again.

albina

Mar 08, 2016 #1124053 Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Never had problems with Elf, check out my reviews http://www.albinastore.com/my-elf-cosmetics-collection-personal-review/

Jan 13, 2016 #1094003

If you still didn't get a refund or your products, go on to ELF's Facebook page to get your money page and leave three messages spaced apart. They will first give you a generic apology. They will give it back to you. I got my money refunded in two days.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Elf Cosmetics.
Filing a new complaint about
×