4.5

Hanover, MA. I booked my second appointment with Rachael weeks in advance on 5/10 at 5:45.

I received a random text message the afternoon before saying, '...We were wondering if you might be flexible with your appointment time and could move to 5:00pm to help optimize Rachael's schedule.' I called to let them know that I would not be able to leave work early to make it by 5pm. She told me that they needed to accommodate another client, so I agreed to book for a week later. Elements never apologized for the inconvenience or thanked me for being guilted into changing my appointment so Rachael could fit someone else into the spot I reserved weeks ahead of time.

I was going to sign up for the membership, but ended up cancelling the second session. Elements - you just lost a customer.

User's recommendation: Go elsewhere because you probably aren't important enough.

Elements Massage Pros: Clean, Great massage staff.

Elements Massage Cons: Front desk customer service management is terrible.

Location: 66 Pickering Street, Needham, Massachusetts 02492, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Elements Massage Reviews