Element Electronics - Review about Element Tv from Dayton, Tennessee

168 of 221 Element Electronics reviews

I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics and got sent to a voice mail, left my name and number and they never called me back.I also sent emails and never got a reply.

I finally went back to target and explained to them how horrible the manufacturer was and they exchanged my tv for a different brand in the same size. Thank you to target! Not element!

Bad customer service!!!Very dissatisfied with that company and will not buy another product from them!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Element Tv
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #566792

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Element Electronics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 3 No 3
Had the same issue 12 Yes 12
168 of 221 Element Electronics reviews
Redonnasitton1

Jun 10, 2015 #993426

Same thing I'm going thru wright now with my Element Tv that my boyfriend bought me for a Valentine's day this year. Ive only had it a little over 3 months. It's horrible!!!!

1 0 Reply
mommy

Jan 25, 2015 #936224 Greenwood, Indiana, United States

We bought our son a 32" Element Tv on Black Friday 2014 for Xmas. He opened it on Christmas morning and it was busted. The returned it to Wal-Mart got a new one of the same and the screen is so unclear you can't even see the colors or whats going on. What a piece of trash that we spent a $100.00 on for our son. He was very sad to get a present that didn't work.

0 0 Reply

May 06, 2015 #980759

awww whahhhhhhhh! cry me a frigging river jeez. you spent a whopping $100 on a tv , what were you expecting?

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Element Electronics.
Filing a new complaint about
×