When I confirmed the order by telephone the ElectroZone customer service representative asked me if I was aware the item was a refurbished unit. I told him I was not aware of that, the online description did not indicate that it was a refurbished unit. Then he said the player was not actually refurbished, that it was a restocked item from a store that had gone out of business; it had never been sold to a customer, it had never been placed in service, it had not been repaired, and it was simply opened, inspected, and resealed. He said it still had the full one year manufacturer's warranty.

The unit is not as he described it. It's not in the original package; it was shipped loosely in an oversized box. There is a note from Samsung Factory Service which states; "We have refurbished Samsung Blu-ray player and tested. It's now in proper working order." The player is stamped "refurbished" inside a heat-sealed plastic wrap. On the back of the note is the 90 Day Limited Warranty statement.

Review about: Samsung Player.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $197
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with ElectroZone?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.