ElectroZone merchandise is not what they claim it to be
When I confirmed the order by telephone the ElectroZone customer service representative asked me if I was aware the item was a refurbished unit. I told him I was not aware of that, the online description did not indicate that it was a refurbished unit. Then he said the player was not actually refurbished, that it was a restocked item from a store that had gone out of business; it had never been sold to a customer, it had never been placed in service, it had not been repaired, and it was simply opened, inspected, and resealed. He said it still had the full one year manufacturer's warranty.
The unit is not as he described it. It's not in the original package; it was shipped loosely in an oversized box. There is a note from Samsung Factory Service which states; "We have refurbished Samsung Blu-ray player and tested. It's now in proper working order." The player is stamped "refurbished" inside a heat-sealed plastic wrap. On the back of the note is the 90 Day Limited Warranty statement.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Player
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "After using Wen all in one hair treatment I noticed more and more hair in the shower stall and the drain protector. Hair was all over the bathroom after towel..."
- "While the baton education and instruction was good, we experienced several large payments that we made to them failing to be applied to our account. We were in communication..."
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."