ElectroZone merchandise is not what they claim it to be
When I confirmed the order by telephone the ElectroZone customer service representative asked me if I was aware the item was a refurbished unit. I told him I was not aware of that, the online description did not indicate that it was a refurbished unit. Then he said the player was not actually refurbished, that it was a restocked item from a store that had gone out of business; it had never been sold to a customer, it had never been placed in service, it had not been repaired, and it was simply opened, inspected, and resealed. He said it still had the full one year manufacturer's warranty.
The unit is not as he described it. It's not in the original package; it was shipped loosely in an oversized box. There is a note from Samsung Factory Service which states; "We have refurbished Samsung Blu-ray player and tested. It's now in proper working order." The player is stamped "refurbished" inside a heat-sealed plastic wrap. On the back of the note is the 90 Day Limited Warranty statement.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Player
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "After using Wen all in one hair treatment I noticed more and more hair in the shower stall and the drain protector. Hair was all over the bathroom after towel..."
- "I bought a Milwaukee M12 lantern and it was scratched up. I returned it for an exchange and got back the same lantern with the package stapled back together. This..."
- "I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015. While I was crawling around on the floor on June..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."