ElectroZone merchandise is not what they claim it to be
When I confirmed the order by telephone the ElectroZone customer service representative asked me if I was aware the item was a refurbished unit. I told him I was not aware of that, the online description did not indicate that it was a refurbished unit. Then he said the player was not actually refurbished, that it was a restocked item from a store that had gone out of business; it had never been sold to a customer, it had never been placed in service, it had not been repaired, and it was simply opened, inspected, and resealed. He said it still had the full one year manufacturer's warranty.
The unit is not as he described it. It's not in the original package; it was shipped loosely in an oversized box. There is a note from Samsung Factory Service which states; "We have refurbished Samsung Blu-ray player and tested. It's now in proper working order." The player is stamped "refurbished" inside a heat-sealed plastic wrap. On the back of the note is the 90 Day Limited Warranty statement.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Player
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "This is dirtiest motel room I've ever encountered. A combination of mildew and cigarettes was not a welcome scent or a great first impression. All surfaces, including the luggage rack,..."
- "I am so pissed off about the different ways you have given us less toilet paper, and charge us more money. I thought I should just run down to Sears and..."
- "In 2008 my dear kitten, peaches, of 7 months was shot (most likely by a neighbor) while we were at church one Sunday afternoon in November . ..."