ElectroZone merchandise is not what they claim it to be
When I confirmed the order by telephone the ElectroZone customer service representative asked me if I was aware the item was a refurbished unit. I told him I was not aware of that, the online description did not indicate that it was a refurbished unit. Then he said the player was not actually refurbished, that it was a restocked item from a store that had gone out of business; it had never been sold to a customer, it had never been placed in service, it had not been repaired, and it was simply opened, inspected, and resealed. He said it still had the full one year manufacturer's warranty.
The unit is not as he described it. It's not in the original package; it was shipped loosely in an oversized box. There is a note from Samsung Factory Service which states; "We have refurbished Samsung Blu-ray player and tested. It's now in proper working order." The player is stamped "refurbished" inside a heat-sealed plastic wrap. On the back of the note is the 90 Day Limited Warranty statement.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Player
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "Over the last many months that I have contacted Mediacom multiple time monthly, My internet speed varies from .01Mbits to 11.45Mbits every Day. today was the same, up and down..."
- "This "person" has never been a client of the business they reviewed. For starters, they claim to be in California, and the business is in MN. Secondly, Mark..."
- "Delivered TWO TV's damaged, their delivery people tried to hide the damage the first time, It took longer than it needed to receive the 2nd TV, when I did, it..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."