Placed an order at LEAST 1 month prior to Halloween of 2010.
Ordered an expensive Nom de Plume costume, and a pair of cheap stockings to go with.
A couple weeks go by, No package
I send an e-mail asking about my purchases
A few days later a very small package arrives containing only the cheap stockings, and NO costume!!
Tried e-mails, and telephones repeatedly. Automated everything!
0 Customer Service!
What a JOKE!!
Ruined my Halloween!
Never got my $100 costume
Never got a refund
I will never order anything from this site again, and I tell all my friends where I work to stay away (I work in a gentlemen's club.)
Do not trust them.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "My mother and I decided in October we would try American Laser Skin Care and it was the worst thing that could ever happen. In early October we went to..."
- "This "person" has never been a client of the business they reviewed. For starters, they claim to be in California, and the business is in MN. Secondly, Mark..."
- "I was already disappointed with Eharmony's dating pool within a few days of signing up. It was even worse than I remembered from 5+ years ago. Basically, the site seems..."