DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. After receiving merchandise that was repackaged in a mailing envelope to disguise a VERY damaged carton, upon further inspection, there were TWO orange labels indicating there were parts missing.
Customer service would not send a shipper to pickup merchandise. USPS refused to accept package as I received it. Customer service Rep agreed to credit my account an additional $15.00 for time, mileage and packaging materials needed to return merchandise.
Three phone calls/emails later....and 6 weeks later, they have reneged on their initial communication to insure customer satisfaction.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "Amazon Is Worst Than My Bank! I did write a letter back on Friday, October 7th, 2016 and they 100% Ignored It, until about a week before my Small Claims..."
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I have asthma severely and this woman was smoking right in front of the door sitting on the merchandise and texting while there were a lot of us customers waiting..."
- "On 8/5/12 my husband and I purchased a beautiful leather sectional. We also purchased the warranty on it. I have been trying for the last couple of months to get..."
- "I saw in the ad they had 6-cube cubbies on sale for $19.99, normally $29.99. I wanted to get a couple of those plus some other things, so I drove..."