I was little hesitant initially while signing up with Elagoon Digital but gave it a shot and it is turning out to be a fruitful decision.My contact with Robby was utterly professional throughout and I really am most grateful to him and the team for helping me.

Robby is very prompt, trustworthy, knowledgeable and i definitely rate him HIGHLY EFFICIENT at his task and will definitely refer him or Elagoon.

Overall i am very pleased with the service i received and I have no issues giving future task to them and i am sure i will be satisfied with the work in future as well.

Keep up the good work guys!!

Review about: Elagoon Digital Website Development.

I liked: Good commication.

4.8
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Elagoon Digital?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Alumni Tech Solutions LLP SCAM Alumni Tech Solutions "They accepted my project on Freelancer.com through Subhomoy Goswami, pretended to work on it for 3 months and never did. Asked for anticipated payment (I was unexperienced in the site..." Read more Fraudsters - 360 Website Design 360 Website Design "They are into a cheating business related to website building. What they know (Code) they only deliver that and take higher prices than that of the market, after the product..." Read more Gusani Infotech Scam Gusani "i was foolish enough to pay gusani infotech out of india £500 to build a website for me, it turned out that just like most other indian software companies, they..." Read more Volusion Web Hosting Review from Huntington Beach, California Volusion "IT'S A TRAP The most expensive add-ons, we are currently looking to expand our business on the email marketing.So we need the pre submitted information capturing feature and abandoned cart..." Read more ASICS PATRIOT 7 Asics "Bought a pair from Zalora an online store. I had used almost all brands i.e. Puma, Adidas, Nike and Onitsuka (your sister company) and were happy with them since they..." Read more Hair inside Oreo Oreo "I found Hair inside Handi Snacks Oreo when I ate that snack, the rest of cookie have been swallow by me. Very poor food safety and not hygienist for food..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more