DONT TRUST ELAGOON DIGITAL. Go with Local company Not with an Indian Based Company.

3 of 4 Elagoon Digital reviews

One of the guys from Elagoon Digital called my business as i run a furniture shop in Sydney and they sold me an E commerce site worth of 1869 AUD and they haven't delivered the project and Elagoon Digital has already charged me 500 AUD upfront which is gone in vein and they upload lot of fake posts in their Facebook page which they cant even deliver as i have trusted them and paid 300 AUD extra for Facebook promotion and they have shown me their Facebook page as Elagoon Digital which is again totally a fake page... and they will ask for more money once you start the project People don't trust them at all.. Avoid them simply if you want to save your money and time.

Regards,

Michael Clarke

Sydney

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Elagoon Digital E-Commerce Solutions
Review category
Web design
review #791538

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Elagoon Digital? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 4 Elagoon Digital reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
elagoondigital

Mar 08 #1123751 Bongaon, West Bengal, India

It seems that this is a fake review that has posted here to defame our company. We have conducted a thorough research of our database, but we could not find any client with this name. If you are a genuine poster, then kindly provide us the details of the project for which you did not get the promised service. We will try to find out what exactly has happened with the project. Please revert ASAP.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.