El Jefe Mexican Restaurant - El jefe mexican restaraunt hope indiana Disgusting service
Well I went to El Jefe's Mexican restraunt in Hope today only to be very very dissapointed. I came in at about 12 in the after noon for a small snack of steak tacos. The server promptly brought out my tacos but when i began eating them they were engulfed in extremly hot sauce. If I am not mistaken I orded tacos carna asada with no hot sauce. After this then i confronted my server and told them to go get me some new tacos. The new tacos came out exactly as i had planed . WHat is the worst part of the story is the girl that thinks she is managing took my bill and charged me for the for the tacos that were savatageed with hot sauce and charged me double of what i payed for. She told me if i refused to pay she would call the police. I am a non confrontational Guy so i just aggreed to pay the measley 10.75 for the tacos. But told her it was a rip off and i would never come backl. The server also completly ignored this issue that I had. This was a simple problem , maybe miscommunication that didnt need to go this far. Well my two cents is El Jefes has terribel customer. If your looking for a decent mexican place try out El Mesons in Shelbyville. I have been there plenty of times. There defo spot on with everything. But El Jefes is Bs service in my opinion. Terrbible Buinsses ethics
Own this business?
Edit Company Info
El Jefe Mexican Restaurant
628 Main St
Hope, IN 47246-1205
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tacos Carna Asada
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..."
- "I'm so annoyed right now. I've tried our local Outback several times. Each time it gets worse. I gave it a break, and decided to give them another try. Attached,..."
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "During a "patch" my best war team got locked into a war that ended before a patch. I contacted customer service and they blew me off saying they were..."
- "We purchased a new furnace from Service Experts (formerly Knochelmann's Service Experts). It took over two years for it to be inspected and pass. The drain hose leaked..."
- "Fri the 18 on glenway we were extremely disappointed. The quality is *** and the service is worst. If your motto is we have the meats then i would have..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."