El Dorado Furniture - Peeling Leather

1 of 87 El Dorado Furniture reviews

I Purchased a leather recliner set from El Dorado, and within 6 months it peeling and spotting, It looks like the leather has a very thin layer of outer skin.I paid $ 1,400.00 for the item.

I have tried to contact them but cannot get a direct email for warranty dept only a general email address which seems to be going nowhere. The furniture is overseas as I shipped it to my villa and it costs me freight and duty to get it here. I want to be contacted by El Dorado to have this rectified.

I was told it was their best selling Recliner set.I had purchased over $20,000.00 in furniture for my overseas client at the same time.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Salesman
  • What I disliked
    • Poor quality of failing furniture

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
1 of 87 El Dorado Furniture reviews
El_Dorado_Furniture4200

Feb 21 #1291695 Hialeah, Florida, United States

El Dorado Furniture verified representative

Greetings, and thank you for your feedback. We apologize in regards to your experience. El Dorado Furniture goes to great lengths to WOW every customer, every time. We would like to learn more about your case. Please send us an email with your contact name, information and further details to customercare@eldoradofurniture.com and a representative will be in contact with you within 24 business hours upon receipt of your email. Please use the special code, EDF022117, on the subject line of your email. Thank you in advance and we look forward to speaking with you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.