EKTELON Refuses to replace defective gloves!

1 of 1 EKTELON reviews

EKTELON Refuses to stand by their defective products and refuses to even be courteous enough to respond to emails from customers!

Copy of one email sent:

I have been playing for over 40 yrs. and completely dedicated to your products. Recently I have had two incidents with brand new gloves just falling apart!

First pair was about 60 days ago with one of your Air O gloves. This was the first time I used that particular glove and it lasted 3 games and tore. At $17.99 I was less then happy but just tossed it in the trash. Later I heard there was a production problem with that glove however it was too late as I had disposed of it.

Today I had my second failure and it was one of my favorite gloves, your O3! I have used them for years and had great luck and longevity. I recently purchased a three pack from Raquetball Warehouse and have used this glove for only about 1-2 weeks (alternating it with 4 others) and it tore. I have included a photo.

I realize there is no warranty for gloves however I do not believe this is normal. At this point I am out about $35. plus shipping and tax so close to $40. That is a lot of money to just throw away on defective products!

I hope you might consider one or two replacement gloves? I think that would show good faith from a strong company and obviously build great customer support.

Followed up with another email which also went un answered!

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! NEVER BUY EKTELON PRODUCTS AGAIN..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Gloves
Review category
Sport
review #475776

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with EKTELON? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 EKTELON reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about EKTELON.
Filing a new complaint about
×