EKTELON Refuses to replace defective gloves!
EKTELON Refuses to stand by their defective products and refuses to even be courteous enough to respond to emails from customers!
Copy of one email sent:
I have been playing for over 40 yrs. and completely dedicated to your products. Recently I have had two incidents with brand new gloves just falling apart!
First pair was about 60 days ago with one of your Air O gloves. This was the first time I used that particular glove and it lasted 3 games and tore. At $17.99 I was less then happy but just tossed it in the trash. Later I heard there was a production problem with that glove however it was too late as I had disposed of it.
Today I had my second failure and it was one of my favorite gloves, your O3! I have used them for years and had great luck and longevity. I recently purchased a three pack from Raquetball Warehouse and have used this glove for only about 1-2 weeks (alternating it with 4 others) and it tore. I have included a photo.
I realize there is no warranty for gloves however I do not believe this is normal. At this point I am out about $35. plus shipping and tax so close to $40. That is a lot of money to just throw away on defective products!
I hope you might consider one or two replacement gloves? I think that would show good faith from a strong company and obviously build great customer support.
Followed up with another email which also went un answered!
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! NEVER BUY EKTELON PRODUCTS AGAIN..
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "This is a fantasy league football site, and I have been a part of it for the better part of 9 years, and I have never had a problem. Matt..."
- "Although it was a little expensive bought one of the mats that had both rough grass and fairway on half. Item shipped quickly and before even 12 hits a..."
- "On December 25th 2010, my then boyfriend proposed to me. The ring was beautiful, a bit big but beautiful. I got compliments on it daily. However, when we did decide..."
- "I order 21 white roses, 3 lilies and 5 coronations. They deliver 1 day latter, and there was not a single flower in the basket!!!(and it suppose to be in..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional sofa and paid for it. I also paid for "white glove delivery service", which is highly recommended by the company. The sofa arrived..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."