EKTELON Refuses to replace defective gloves!
EKTELON Refuses to stand by their defective products and refuses to even be courteous enough to respond to emails from customers!
Copy of one email sent:
I have been playing for over 40 yrs. and completely dedicated to your products. Recently I have had two incidents with brand new gloves just falling apart!
First pair was about 60 days ago with one of your Air O gloves. This was the first time I used that particular glove and it lasted 3 games and tore. At $17.99 I was less then happy but just tossed it in the trash. Later I heard there was a production problem with that glove however it was too late as I had disposed of it.
Today I had my second failure and it was one of my favorite gloves, your O3! I have used them for years and had great luck and longevity. I recently purchased a three pack from Raquetball Warehouse and have used this glove for only about 1-2 weeks (alternating it with 4 others) and it tore. I have included a photo.
I realize there is no warranty for gloves however I do not believe this is normal. At this point I am out about $35. plus shipping and tax so close to $40. That is a lot of money to just throw away on defective products!
I hope you might consider one or two replacement gloves? I think that would show good faith from a strong company and obviously build great customer support.
Followed up with another email which also went un answered!
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! NEVER BUY EKTELON PRODUCTS AGAIN..
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am a professional columnist and consumer product analyst. There is a "body language" present between the lines when someone writes reviews and complaints. There are big red flags when..."
- "I was working out and my cable snaped not by fault of mine , it is not a smooth cut the wires ripped apart, im only a 120 pounds I..."
- "Purchased the mat beginning of November 2015, started using it 3-months ago, hitting about 400 balls a week just for my own personal use, and one bad hit resulted in..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I have been told Choice Ticketing would be the best system for the money. I ran into many bugs in system that I and my employees use EVERY DAY! When..."
- "I ordered a quilt and sheet set to match, the quilt in King size, the sheets in Queen size. When they arrived, the quilt was the correct size but the sheets..."
- "On December 25th 2010, my then boyfriend proposed to me. The ring was beautiful, a bit big but beautiful. I got compliments on it daily. However, when we did decide..."